thoughts on the USC game?

Our beloved Huskers coming off a tough road win battling the nations #1 ranked USC Trojans. We are coming home to the best house in the land. Hope your ready for the game. I'm already for this. :woo

This is going to be a huge week for perperation and getting mentally prepared for the game!!!! I think our boys can get the mindset down, but can they get out of their own way???

I think the WF game, warts and all, was good for the team. The kids should have no delusions about how much work there is to do and should be really focused. I think it's good that USC has had limited game time to this point. Sure they got 2 weeks to prepare and practice, but I think no amount of practice is as good as being on the field in a game. The number one priority and what we can control is to PLAY WELL. there's plenty of room for improvement after the first two games. Let the wins and losses take care of themselves.

I think the WF game, warts and all, was good for the team. The kids should have no delusions about how much work there is to do and should be really focused. I think it's good that USC has had limited game time to this point. Sure they got 2 weeks to prepare and practice, but I think no amount of practice is as good as being on the field in a game. The number one priority and what we can control is to PLAY WELL. there's plenty of room for improvement after the first two games. Let the wins and losses take care of themselves.

Maybe this will bring some of the guys who thought they were superstars after the Nevada game back down to earth and they will be more focused this week. ;)

I think it will be a close game until the fourth quarter. I really question Callahan's play calling and his ability to adapt during the game. I believe it will be key for Lucky to have a strong start, if USC stops the run like Wake Forest did, it could be a long day in Lincoln. Purify should have a better game if Keller is more accurate.