***Official USC Game Discussion Thread***

Checking in here at the half . . .

Now I'm not going to accuse Pete Carroll of anything, but I'm just going to say those two injured guys were laying there on the field a VERY long time. A curiously long time when considering that your whole game depends on making the home crowd a nonfactor.

I'm just saying. And it's REALLY pissing me off, because if that first guy hadn't laid there for a freakin' hour, NEBRASKA WOULD BE WINNING THIS GAME.

Keller has been amazing so far, and Glenn has been way better than I expected. Here's to a second half for the ages, and GO BIG RED! :bonez

I have seen this before from other teams at The Los Angeles Coliseum...I'm happy to report that not once has our crowd ever booed an injured player exiting the field. That was pretty poor sportsmanship on behalf of the crowd in Lincoln. Pretty sad indeed. If you think USC is cheating...call up the NCAA and complain, but don't boo an injured player. That really was low class.

There were no boos. Where are you getting this from? Even people on WeAreSC agreed that there were no boos. Maybe you should go post on there instead of flaming every chance you get.

21-10 at the half...

Remember when Nebraska was known for their rushing game and SC was a throwing team? Welcome to 2007 and the reality of your team's ability.

Fight On!

Remember when all of the USC "fans" were UCLA fans? I do. See copy of my previous post below.

USC Tradition? What tradition is that? Lose for two decades and when you finally win a championship act like you are God? Or is it the tradition of paying players, fixing grades, harboring criminals, and brushing violations under the table (I know, I know, what about LP. But he never hacked two peoples heads off). I am from Southern California. I grew up with people who went to USC. Most who go there have an entirely perverted sense of entitlement that sickens most people with any sort of social conscience.

Oh, by the way…nice fan base. Five years ago there were 45,000 empty seats at a home game against a conference rival? You have got to be kidding me. And those who do claim to be fans now are left over Raider fans who have nowhere to go on the weekend to get drunk and attack visiting fans (I’m not kidding, half the USC fans, have raider tattoos under their brand new shinny #5 Reggie Bush jerseys).

I can’t wait for USC to start sucking again like they did all through the `80’s and `90’s. Of course then we will have another problem. All of those “lifelong USC fans” will suddenly become “lifelong UCLA fans.” Trust me, I know this for a fact. I saw it happen in the late `80’s when Troy Aikman showed up in Westwood.

I hear ya brother. The day the smug smiles come off of their faces can't come soon enough.

I have seen this before from other teams at The Los Angeles Coliseum...I'm happy to report that not once has our crowd ever booed an injured player exiting the field. That was pretty poor sportsmanship on behalf of the crown in Lincoln. Pretty sad indeed.

okay, who booed? they were clapping. as in, 'we show support for you and hope you get better'.

buddy, check your sound or put down the shot glass.

haha, Make sure your facts are straight before you go out and post this. Not one person booed.

Now I'm not going to accuse Pete Carroll of anything, but I'm just going to say those two injured guys were laying there on the field a VERY long time. A curiously long time when considering that your whole game depends on making the home crowd a nonfactor.

I'm just saying. And it's REALLY pissing me off, because if that first guy hadn't laid there for a freakin' hour, NEBRASKA WOULD BE WINNING THIS GAME.

Keller has been amazing so far, and Glenn has been way better than I expected. Here's to a second half for the ages, and GO BIG RED! :bonez

I have seen this before from other teams at The Los Angeles Coliseum...I'm happy to report that not once has our crowd ever booed an injured player exiting the field. That was pretty poor sportsmanship on behalf of the crowd in Lincoln. Pretty sad indeed. If you think USC is cheating...call up the NCAA and complain, but don't boo an injured player. That really was low class.

They did not boo him. :nutz What is low class is suggesting that they did. The crowd applauded.

There were no boos. Where are you getting this from? Even people on WeAreSC agreed that there were no boos. Maybe you should go post on there instead of flaming every chance you get.

Well TX-Husker-2011,

I heard the boos on Sirius Satellite Radio...they came across on my speakers...and Paul McDonald referred to the boos...I wouldn't make that up...I don't need to. USC is winning.

:lol:

Coz doesn't know how to disguise a defense. Our linbackers constantly up on the line exactly where the O line know where they will be. No linebackers available to fill running lanes. Not going to stop the run unless someone is available to fill a hole.

Even when they been the right place they whiff the tackles.

I am the most layed back guy in the world and you have managed to piss me off. What football game were you watching? Booing because of injury? It has NEVER happned at Memorial stadium. Did you not hear the cheering when your player raised his hand when being carried off the field? That was not just USC fans. I have NEVER said this to non-Nebraska fans because I enjoy hearing from them but....you need to go away. Grow up.