I'll Admit

Washusker

Once it got to 42-10, I turned off the game and had a movie night with the kids. At least that was fun.

That was embarassing. They came into our house and flat-out wooped our asses. Their O-line and D-line were VERY impressive.

In the end, they were the better team. It is really discouraging to see the difference between these two teams, and really leads me to believe we are no closer to "restoring the order" than we were 12 months ago. Is it merely a question of talent, however? I have to say NO.

It was pretty apparent which team was better-coached tonight. USC obviously studied the Wake tape, and knew exactly how to attack our defensive front. That was a clinic, and we had no answer for it. I can't believe how badly they beat us up front.

As for BC, I really believed we needed to stretch the field a bit more and throw the ball downfield. USC was jumping every short route. EVERY DAMN ONE. I was also a bit puzzled by the fact we got away from the passing game a bit after going up 10-7, but that's a small quibble.

Overall, this was very discouraging. Much worse than last year's loss.

And I have to ask: What, in four years, has this coaching staff proven? NOT A DAMN THING.

You get a pass because you spent time with your family.

Thumbs up @ that.

Whew. Because for a minute I thought I was inferior to you in my Husker fandom...

Hush...If you're a Husker fan, not only are you my equal, but you're my friend. :)

:bonez

Then quit with the self-righteous "SMH" crap.

ROFL! Don't get your panties in a bundle, Jack. I know the loss sucks, but don't take it out on everyone else. If you can't laugh then that's your problemo, dude.

Maybe I should've used an " :sarcasm " smiley lmao.

You get a pass because you spent time with your family.

Thumbs up @ that.

Whew. Because for a minute I thought I was inferior to you in my Husker fandom...

Hush...If you're a Husker fan, not only are you my equal, but you're my friend. :)

:bonez

Then quit with the self-righteous "SMH" crap.

Do you ladies need a minute? :box:lol: