Enough Already

herbers42

I'm not sure what everybody's big problem is. WE are Nebraska fans and yes we would love to win every game. The feeling i get from this board is that even if Nebraska Won every game this year, you would still not be satisfied. WE would still find a way to same something about Coz or Cally.

Last night, sucked. We got beat on national tv........but they are the #1 team in the country and we put up 31 points on them. Lets give some people credit, cally has a hype around Nebraska football. this isn't 1995 anymore. Now days teams are more evenly balanced with talent.

When we look at this team and season, we need to keep things in mind. It is a long season, we have only 1 loss. Lets prepare for next weeks game, and go week by week.

I'm not sure what everybody's big problem is. WE are Nebraska fans and yes we would love to win every game. The feeling i get from this board is that even if Nebraska Won every game this year, you would still not be satisfied. WE would still find a way to same something about Coz or Cally.

Last night, sucked. We got beat on national tv........but they are the #1 team in the country and we put up 31 points on them. Lets give some people credit, cally has a hype around Nebraska football. this isn't 1995 anymore. Now days teams are more evenly balanced with talent.

When we look at this team and season, we need to keep things in mind. It is a long season, we have only 1 loss. Lets prepare for next weeks game, and go week by week.

I concur for the most part, but man, we didn't just lose last night. We got dominated. That is very troubling and worthy of intense consideration on the part of the fanbase. Especially if SC ends up going down the toilet later on. If they win the NC by seventy points, then I think we'll understand what happened, but until they do that, we've got a lot of soul searching to do based upon last night's embarrassment.

But anyway, Ball State and the rest of the season awaits, and I for one am stille excited to see what the Huskers can do.

It's not the loss that bothers me, it's how we lost. We looked terrible.

Last night, sucked. We got beat on national tv........but they are the #1 team in the country and we put up 31 points on them.

You do realize that 21 points was against their scrubs in the 4th quarter.

Were you saying hey we scored 36 points against Colorado in 2001 or you like all the others saying this offense sucks?

I'm not trying to be negative or anything, but we scored 21 points in the 4th quarter when their backups were in there. I said in another thread that if Carroll wanted to he could have really blown the score up. We just didn't have the defense to stop them. I think offensively we did an okay job.............oh except for the whole rushing part!!!!" :bang

I happy with Cally, the game plan looked decent, offense can really move when they are on a roll. The offensive line needs to get back to fundamentals because if the keep allowing the opposition to open holes the size of pacific ocean, the run will kill us all year.

Bad game defensivley, good game offensivly (over all) but now it's time for BALL ST to find out what if feels like to be on the recieving end of a "revenge game"!

I'm not trying to be negative or anything, but we scored 21 points in the 4th quarter when their backups were in there. I said in another thread that if Carroll wanted to he could have really blown the score up. We just didn't have the defense to stop them. I think offensively we did an okay job.............oh except for the whole rushing part!!!!" :bang

are you sure those were that back ups? I'm not saying they weren't, but it would surprise me. after all he had his starters in on O and were going for it on 4th and 4 late in the 4th.

are you sure those were that back ups? I'm not saying they weren't, but it would surprise me. after all he had his starters in on O and were going for it on 4th and 4 late in the 4th.

12 mins left is not late in the 4th. bradford and chauncey washington were the running backs. those are Scs 3rd and 4th teamers.

12 mins left is not late in the 4th. bradford and chauncey washington were the running backs. those are Scs 3rd and 4th teamers.

Chauncey Washington is not a 3rd or 4th string runningback....