$80 Ball State vs. Nebraska

jjamuss

These seats are cheaper and better than what is available from the ticket office. Mine are the colorful ones, not the little grey crappy ones the ticket office will give you. The ticket office will put you in the South end zone too, and that is the worst place to sit because it takes forever to get to your seats! My seats are very easy to access and are in the new part of the new expansion in the northwest corner, excellent angle of the field and jumbo screen... Plus, you get free runza with these tickets after the game, which you do NOT get with the grey tix. I will let my tickets go for $90, cash.

james.wilson@tdameritrade.com

402-871-8702

These seats are cheaper and better than what is available from the ticket office. Mine are the colorful ones, not the little grey crappy ones the ticket office will give you. The ticket office will put you in the South end zone too, and that is the worst place to sit because it takes forever to get to your seats! My seats are very easy to access and are in the new part of the new expansion in the northwest corner, excellent angle of the field and jumbo screen... Plus, you get free runza with these tickets after the game, which you do NOT get with the grey tix. I will let my tickets go for $90, cash.

402-871-8702

If i had extra money id take em :thumbs

Ya might want to adjust your prices this close to the game, to at least get something out of them. My uncle just sold 4 tickets, west stadium, 30 yard line for $104. (That's 2 for 1)

$80 is beyond fair and reasonable. If you uncle had tix for that price, why didnt you buy them??

These seats are cheaper and better than what is available from the ticket office. Mine are the colorful ones, not the little grey crappy ones the ticket office will give you. The ticket office will put you in the South end zone too, and that is the worst place to sit because it takes forever to get to your seats! My seats are very easy to access and are in the new part of the new expansion in the northwest corner, excellent angle of the field and jumbo screen... Plus, you get free runza with these tickets after the game, which you do NOT get with the grey tix. I will let my tickets go for $80, cash.

402-871-8702

If i had extra money id take em :thumbs

I know you would bud. Love the handle... OY! you wanker!! LOL!!

Ya might want to adjust your prices this close to the game, to at least get something out of them. My uncle just sold 4 tickets, west stadium, 30 yard line for $104. (That's 2 for 1)

$80 is beyond fair and reasonable. If you uncle had tix for that price, why didnt you buy them??

I already bought 4 with a parking pass on Monday.....not that cheap though. Do what you want with them, just trying to offer a little help. I have a feeling there are going to be hundreds of people taking whatever they can ($10-$20) before kickoff....if not just giving them away so they can get in their seats for kickoff.