***Official Ball State Game Discusson Thread***

I can't even post anymore. This defense sucks horribly. The only bright spot is that dillard is replacing McKewnsucksballs. Dillard is getting it done. Now bring in another and replace ruud. I like the fact that Thenarse is in playing too. These young kids are actually doing better. Our veteran players have went in the TANK BIG> Coaching issue?????? I can't wait for the end of the season and Coz, ellis and the rest of the scrub coaches have to be replaced. If not, i have to start leaning on getting Callahan to leave. I've never said that but He needs to put together a good coaching staff. That is his job!

I swear to god get McKeon and Ruud out of there and we might see those short passes disappear!!!! Andre Jones is going to get burnt in the 2nd half on a really long pass play guaranteed!!!! Thank god for Grixby's mad ups or that pass may have screwed us!!!! Let's get some pressure on their QB for god sake!!!!

I picked the wrong week to quit chewing! This crap of a game makes me want to puke! :madash

i picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue!

they're talking to coach osborne, reporterette is asking what his plan is.

what i want? coach osborne to say, "I'M TAKING OVER!!!!" and they follow TO back into the locker room like in professional wrestling.

TO gets back there, meets up with coach callahan. out of nowhere, doctor tom blindsides billy c. with a metal folding chair, turns to the team and says, "I'LL SHOW YOU BEOTCHES HOW TO FCSKIN' WIIIIINNNN!!!"

TO takes over, and we become national champions FOREVAHHHH!

yah, i know...

i like billy c., but that would be awesome!

:rollin:rollin:clap:clap

:clap:clap:rollin:rollin

:woo:woo:woo:woo

Sad thing is.... That would be funny!