chamrocck

Player: Laron Byrd

Hometown: Boutte, LA

Position: WR

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 205 lbs.

40 time: 4.46

Visit Date:

Scholarships offered: Nebraska, Colorado, Alabama, Tennessee, Florida, Auburn, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Arkansas, West Virginia, Miami, Michigan, Minnesota, LSU, Tulane

Favorites:

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: :star:star:star

Big Red Report: :star:star:star

Assessing the talent: Physical WR with good size and speed. Good ability to take ball from defenders with height, leaping, and ball concentration. Very solid prospect.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 20% Has interest in LSU but as far as I can tell they have not offered him. If he does not get an LSU offer, I expect it to be wide open for this talented WR. I'd like to see us out recruit these teams in the south. Potential to be a go to target at NU (i.e. Mo Purify).

Bad news for us...LSU has now offered him. Need to look at the depth charts. LSU may be loaded at WR so maybe he would like the chance to play with us much earlier? This kid projects to be a good one and not sure if he will visit. We need another key WR recruit in this class.

• 2 months later...

• 1 month later...