$30 for that game??

Seriously, was the game worth 30 bucks? I'm glad I went fishing instead. It was painful to listen to on the radio, can't imagine watching it. I'm not giving up hope for the rest of the season, but our defensive coaches and players really need to dig deep. I don't want us to end up like Notre Dame :LOLtartar Is there a huge lack of intensity and tenacity or is it just me?

I got a ticket 15 minutes before kickoff for $25. I offered $25, the guy (in his 60s) said he'd even take $20. I gave him the $25 that I originally offered. It was a great $25 investment. It was a good game to see the teams go back and forth with such a shootout. It was a great game to see Keller break a school record for the number of yards. It was a horrible game to realize that our defense has a few issues. It was a good game to loose my voice. I couldn't speak for the rest of the night. Spent $9 on stadium food and $5 on parking. Overall experience, priceless.

I thought it was worth every cent. It was a great back and forth sea-saw battle, where we found that our team can win a shootout. Back a few years ago we would never have been able to come back from a deficit, granted we never would have been in a deficit, but overall i thought it was a great game to watch.

P.S. firecosgrove.com just got another supporter

Well, you certainly couldn't complain about the weather. In fact, that was probably one of the most perfect days for college football. Sunny, beautiful sky, pleasant temperature, gentle wind. All in all, even though we only won by 1 point, and by all rights should have lost, it's still just a game, entertainment, and that's what I took away from this event. For my money, it was a great day.