Changes????

i would guess by now, Coz is over coaching the D trying to get things turned around, as that would be a common reaction by someone who's

job is on the line. maybe simplifying things would make more sense?

cally's comment as to making changes is obvious too, i mean how can you support the same defensive schemes when the other weaklings are gaining 600 yards against you?

don't think i have ever seen the defense in such disaaray. the sportswriter who picked Kansas to win the north must have sensed this

weakness?

This is crazy, we might as well bench everybody and just play the 2nd string. I can't stand it when we have a close game and barely win, everybody throws the entire team under the bus. we are 3-1 with plenty of games to play yet. A true fan, says yes we got lucky...but wins are wins. Support your team don't try and fire every coordinator and bench the staters. Plain crazy.

I remember a story about Ricky Thenarse on Saturday...he was sent on a blitz, but didn't know the play very well and before the snap was standing there all confused ("do I blitz?"), and guys around him like Jones were saying, "yeah, you're supposed to blitz!" Don't remember if someone on the board said it or if it was on the radio.

Anyway, yeah, you want to start him?

I specifically remember that play. Ricky tried to arm tackle the QB and he shed it, then got off a bomb that was caught. I'm so tired of this arm tackling crap. If Ricky had came in with fire and reckless abandon he would have put his helmet right in his numbers and the QB would have been pissing blood for a week. The only guy on the defense that plays with reckless abandon is Octavien. I don't see why every other team across the nation has defenses that just want to hurt someone, and we have a bunch of Pamby Wamby's that are worried about breaking a nail.

I remember him missing the tackle on the blitz as well. I did think he was better on later blitzes. I like him being on the field. Its better to have the young guys with talent make mistakes than watch the guys that know better stink up the joint.

You can't blame the guy for not being sure considering the damn coaches never put him in!!!! Put Culbert and Thernarse out there on defense. Put Brandenburg and Dillard in full time and get some of those supposed Blackshirts out of there! I'm supposed to see someone get tackled so hard there this is actual indentation of their body on the field!!!! I want to see snot bubbles and poop smears on the opposing team!!!