Grow up

NMHUSKER

I'm new here. I have viewed this board and Huskerpedia for several years as a fan who cannot get to Nebraska and watch them on a weekly basis. I have had the opportunity to attend only 2 live games both bowl games which I had to buy visitor tickets since none was available.

I wore the Husker Red both times and lived thru it. Could care less what the other team thought but mostly found them to be pleasant and welcoming if you can believe that.

My family is originally from Nebraska and I began watching them when I was 10 years old during the first two National Championships.

I am and always was a Tom Osborne fan and still am. He is a person I have a deep respect for. I remember the days when many so called Husker fans all most drove him away, with his staff he was loyal too. All because they could not beat Oklahoma.

I spent over 20 years wishing he could win a Championship for Nebraska and himself while so called Husker fans talked crap about him and others. I would honestly say this was only a few people. I saw him maintain his loyalty to his staff thru thick and thin. Wins and losses. This to me was the Husker way.

I saw Frank Solich be ran away from the team in favor of a new way. I didn't understand that then or now although there might of been better Coaches in time I felt he also would acheive great things.

I have no beef with Coach Callahan or his staff. I would expect him to be loyal to his staff and team and learn and build. The players are young men striving to do there best on a daily basis. I beleive that because of those behind them itching to take there spots.

I do now have a beef with some of those select few who wish to decide to QUIT this team. Yeah quit! I never thought Nebraska fans would act this way. Totally shameless. People like you would of ran Osborne off in his first 4 years. Did run Solich off with your bickering and whining and I expect to hear in the next few days or months that this attitude ran off some new recruits and others on the team.

The season isn't over and the results are not complete. Why drag your team down now. Many teams would of taken a victory last week. Right or wrong this team earned theres as well.

I was dissapointed in our game the other day but mostly I'm disapointed in the likes of you. Perhaps some of you need to get a life. Although, I am a Husker fan thru nd thru I do have better things to do than set around and wite and say garbage about athletes playing for Nebraska.

And to those have quit on this team. Please let me know how I may purchase your game tickets. I can only afford the most resonable offer. My family and I would cherish the opportunity to attend one home game. Just one!!

We will need 10 tickets please and yes I am serious. The opponent does not matter.

I'm new here. I have viewed this board and Huskerpedia for several years as a fan who cannot get to Nebraska and watch them on a weekly basis. I have had the opportunity to attend only 2 live games both bowl games which I had to buy visitor tickets since none was available.

I wore the Husker Red both times and lived thru it. Could care less what the other team thought but mostly found them to be pleasant and welcoming if you can believe that.

My family is originally from Nebraska and I began watching them when I was 10 years old during the first two National Championships.

I am and always was a Tom Osborne fan and still am. He is a person I have a deep respect for. I remember the days when many so called Husker fans all most drove him away, with his staff he was loyal too. All because they could not beat Oklahoma.

I spent over 20 years wishing he could win a Championship for Nebraska and himself while so called Husker fans talked crap about him and others. I would honestly say this was only a few people. I saw him maintain his loyalty to his staff thru thick and thin. Wins and losses. This to me was the Husker way.

I saw Frank Solich be ran away from the team in favor of a new way. I didn't understand that then or now although there might of been better Coaches in time I felt he also would acheive great things.

I have no beef with Coach Callahan or his staff. I would expect him to be loyal to his staff and team and learn and build. The players are young men striving to do there best on a daily basis. I beleive that because of those behind them itching to take there spots.

I do now have a beef with some of those select few who wish to decide to QUIT this team. Yeah quit! I never thought Nebraska fans would act this way. Totally shameless. People like you would of ran Osborne off in his first 4 years. Did run Solich off with your bickering and whining and I expect to hear in the next few days or months that this attitude ran off some new recruits and others on the team.

The season isn't over and the results are not complete. Why drag your team down now. Many teams would of taken a victory last week. Right or wrong this team earned theres as well.

I was dissapointed in our game the other day but mostly I'm disapointed in the likes of you. Perhaps some of you need to get a life. Although, I am a Husker fan thru nd thru I do have better things to do than set around and wite and say garbage about athletes playing for Nebraska.

And to those have quit on this team. Please let me know how I may purchase your game tickets. I can only afford the most resonable offer. My family and I would cherish the opportunity to attend one home game. Just one!!

We will need 10 tickets please and yes I am serious. The opponent does not matter.

Great post, and welcome to the board.

And to answer your question about tickets and 'fans' who trash NU athletes...well...the only tickets you'll probably get from them will be seats in South Bend.

Great post, and welcome to HuskerBoard, it's nice to meet a true Husker Fan. As for the tickets, I may be able to get 6 or 7 but 10 may be hard to come by, I'll try though. Again welcome.

GO BIG RED!!

The day I got to see the Trojans play in the Coliseum is a day I will never forget. Longed for it for so long. I know how you feel. Yours will also be a great experience. By the way, I didn't care who the opponent was either. Great post! Welcome.

That's old school right there! Nice post! Welcome to the board! Would never kwit on the Huskers. I cant even spell the word!

Do keep in mind, some of us (including myself but not often) can use this tool here as a way to vent. As long as it's not taken too seriously. Why? Cant explain, but maybe Foppa could - I believe he is the psych grad. Stick around, put your opinions out and keep the grain of salt nearby. :cheers

Maybe you should direct your post to Pud because he's the reason for everything you claim to be bad right now. He fired Solich. He promised big things. He promised we wouldn't slip to what we are now. He promised we would not surrender the Big 12 to OU and Texass. Take your beef up with him. We're only expecting what he promised!!!!!