and with USC losing it is official

Hey thanks for the confidence. I dont know if we are going to win the Big 12 North but that would be a great credit to what Mangino has done around here.

I am a KU fan first, but have always loved watching NU football. Its a shame to see what has happened to the program that used to contend for NC's every year.

Beat Texas and your season is redeemed!

Hey thanks for the confidence. I dont know if we are going to win the Big 12 North but that would be a great credit to what Mangino has done around here.

I am a KU fan first, but have always loved watching NU football. Its a shame to see what has happened to the program that used to contend for NC's every year.

Beat Texas and your season is redeemed!

Thanks for the kind words, JHaWk! And as far as Kansas goes, I love seeing you guys beat K-State! :cheers I like Mangino. But how big is that man? I would not want him mad at me!

USC will bounce back but it appears they were over hyped by the media from day one. We should see a change at QB next week, which will hopefully help open up the offense. JDB is too inconsistent and is not a leader. Missouri looks like a solid team and deserves a shot to play in the Big 12 Championship game. Maybe Nebraska and USC should start playing their young guys to get ready for a run next year.

JDB is too inconsistent and is not a leader. Maybe Nebraska and USC should start playing their young guys to get ready for a run next year.

Too inconsistent? Is that why you ran all over, through, and under us? :)

Might as well play the young guys. You never know who might spark your team until they are in the game. When it's 41-6, and 4th down, and you punt...what is the point in keeping the first stringers in there at that point?

USC will bounce back but it appears they were over hyped by the media from day one. We should see a change at QB next week, which will hopefully help open up the offense. JDB is too inconsistent and is not a leader. Missouri looks like a solid team and deserves a shot to play in the Big 12 Championship game. Maybe Nebraska and USC should start playing their young guys to get ready for a run next year.

this is what I was worried about. hearing it from a fan just confirms my worried. we got absolutely destroyed

(looked like a highschool team) by a team that is not a true title contender

Wow so much for the Heisman!? I don't think your going to see NU in the Championship game anytime soon. :hmmph

It could be worse; your quarterback could be out partying like a rock star after suffering one worse defeats in college football history. I guess a lot of the stereotypes about USC players are true...

"L.A. NIGHTCLUB GETS BOOTY SHOTS AFTER TROJAN LOSS: SbB has learned that after the USC Trojans crushing loss last night to Stanford, which is officially the biggest upset in college football history (since the enactment of published point spreads), several Trojan players were see partying it up immediately after the game at Los Angeles nightclub Les Deux. Among those at the Hollywood hot spot, which is a favorite of Matt Leinart, was quarterback John David Booty, who was observed doing shots and enjoying the company of several members of the fairer sex (not that there's anything wrong with that!)".

http://sportsbybrooks.com/

:wtf

It could be worse; your quarterback could be out partying like a rock star after suffering one worse defeats in college football history. I guess a lot of the stereotypes about USC players are true...

"L.A. NIGHTCLUB GETS BOOTY SHOTS AFTER TROJAN LOSS: SbB has learned that after the USC Trojans crushing loss last night to Stanford, which is officially the biggest upset in college football history (since the enactment of published point spreads), several Trojan players were see partying it up immediately after the game at Los Angeles nightclub Les Deux. Among those at the Hollywood hot spot, which is a favorite of Matt Leinart, was quarterback John David Booty, who was observed doing shots and enjoying the company of several members of the fairer sex (not that there's anything wrong with that!)".

http://sportsbybrooks.com/

:wtf

Yeah that's not right..........

This just added: After a night in Hollywood Booty and company also tried to get into the party at ZBT but were turned away at the door because they lost... They didnt take it too well and tried to jump over fences and push security to get in.

That's pretty sh**ty.