I have to vent

This is the only negativity you will hear from me but I have to get this off my chest.

It burns my ass to watch this team play so damned badly.

The fan base is loyal but it is at the end of its rope . I dont know who needs to be fired , gagged and bound , deported ect but something has to be done about a team that recruits its ass off and cant perform on the field even close to their potential.

It makes me sick to watch a team with absolutely NO heart no desire no fight.

I love the Huskers and will NEVER give up on this team. Bandwagon fans suck plain and simple SUCK!

I will ride this out because that is what a true fan does but make apologies and excuses about this team will not happen from me any more.

The coaches need to get their sh#t together or hit the road period.

4 Years in and we are regressing. After we beat Michigan in the Alomo bowl I felt great about this programs progress . It seems ever since then we are going backwards instead of forwards.

It is total bullsh#t! I had to get that out, mod or not it was eating me alive.

End of rant.

Obviously we all feel your pain! I thank god for this board and the opportunity it gives us to voice our frustrations and all we can hope for is that someone who matters reads them and does something about it. It's so obvious that the current staff isn't getting it done, why can't the powers that be see it.

The things you really love always have the ability to hurt you the worst.

I love this team.

All we can do is hang in there and hope some day that our loyalty will be once again rewarded.

I may not be happy with the current coaching staff and AD, but I love this program and always will.

I don't the Pederson has the balls to fire Callahan now, cause he knows if he does he will be the next one to go.

and it's funny because i kinda feel that if he did fire Callahan now, that it would SAVE his job. Because he'd be able to admit the...hey i screwed up folks, belief but because we wont we think he's a piece of go-se that is only out for himself.