Go Big Red

Who will win Columbus Scotus or North Bend?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well all of you, i am the poll master and since i can;t think of a poll for a husker one...i will take a little high school action see i live in columbus, nebraska...most nebraskans have probably been there it is a town of 22,000 people and about an hour and ten minutes away from lincoln and we have three football schools....

Columbus High School ( Class A) 3-3

Columbus Scotus(Catholic high school) ( Class C1) 3-3

Lakeview (Class C1) 4-2

Those are the records so far, and if they all get to 4 wins we will have all 3 columbus temas in the playoffs i think for the 1st time in 15 years...i am a freshman at scotus...number 81 thank you very much...and we all freshman suit up for home games...so that's where you'll probly see me is on the sideline...which is fine with me... our 3 losses have come to boone central 27-24 lakeview 35-13 wisner-pilger(probly shouldve won) 20-13...but here is the poll from last week' i posted it an hour before the mizzou game and only took the votes before the game started

Who will win Nebraska or Missouri?

Nebraska - 22 Votes

Missouri - 8 Votes....Husker Nation i luv u...i am husker through and through but vote with your mind not with your heart...(i voted for missouri)

Lets beat okie state :bonez