I just got off the phone....

... and his bro said its like a funeral in the locker room (even before the game) ... and I guess its fitting cuz the team is dying!

His bro even feels that some of the coaching staff doesnt care anymore. Prob cuz a lot of them know they are gonna be fired.

and it sounds like that if some changes are not made ... several guys are talking about transfering.

This is just what i was told ... take from it what you want.

more he said she said just rumors that lead to nothing I sure wouldn't be surprised if it was like a funeral but without a name this info is pretty useless

You can't honestly expect someone to name a current player in getting this information can you? Take it for what it is worth - an internet message board post. Could be true, could be false - just the way it is.

Even if the source was total bullsh#t I'd still believe it. Who the hell would want to jeapordize their chances of playing for the pros when 1.) they know they'll never make it there with this team and 2.) there's not even any pride anymore in playing for Nebraska. Pederson has done something so foul, so wicked, and so hurtful to this program that I don't see how anyone could not want to hurl him into the depths of South Dakota the first chance we get.

That man is the devil. I think he must have intended for this to happen, because no accident could have hurled our program into the muck so quickly.

Well I spent most of the game with Christian, Mcbride.......had a nice conversation with Matt D. and let me tell you after that game heads will roll and Cally is so stubborn that the reality has set in with the " deep pockets" at the University.....the emotion is gone......the team has given up.....big changes are coming...some might happen before the end of this miserable season.

They pulled out all the stops for that game to get this team fired up and well you see how that worked out.

Well I spent most of the game with Christian, Mcbride.......had a nice conversation with Matt D. and let me tell you after that game heads will roll and Cally is so stubborn that the reality has set in with the " deep pockets" at the University.....the emotion is gone......the team has given up.....big changes are coming...some might happen before the end of this miserable season.

They pulled out all the stops for that game to get this team fired up and well you see how that worked out.

Did they happen to say if Pederson was in on the "changes" that will soon be coming? And would the changes include an infusion of old-school Huskers back into the program? If all we do is replace Cally with some other NFL joke, I won't be satisfied. I think what this team needs is our true identity as Huskers, and I take that to mean everything up to and including our old offense. But at least get the Blackshirt tradition back on track.

X

Even if the source was total bullsh#t I'd still believe it. Who the hell would want to jeapordize their chances of playing for the pros when 1.) they know they'll never make it there with this team and 2.) there's not even any pride anymore in playing for Nebraska. Pederson has done something so foul, so wicked, and so hurtful to this program that I don't see how anyone could not want to hurl him into the depths of South Dakota the first chance we get.

That man is the devil. I think he must have intended for this to happen, because no accident could have hurled our program into the muck so quickly.

Pederson has done something so foul, so wicked, and so hurtful to this program that I don't see how anyone could not want to hurl him into the depths of South Dakota the first chance we get.

Hey being that I live in South Dakota, that is uncalled for, we don't want him here!!!!!!!! It does get warm here but Hades it's not. By the way has anyone seen what Bohl is doing @ North Dakota State these days?

:box

... and his bro said its like a funeral in the locker room (even before the game) ... and I guess its fitting cuz the team is dying!

His bro even feels that some of the coaching staff doesnt care anymore. Prob cuz a lot of them know they are gonna be fired.

and it sounds like that if some changes are not made ... several guys are talking about transfering.

more he said she said just rumors that lead to nothing I sure wouldn't be surprised if it was like a funeral but without a name this info is pretty useless

i understand that ... that is why i said take what you want from it. im not gonna say who it was ... i will say he doesnt play much (some special teams)

so maybe its not all true ... im just tellin you what i heard

name names or stop trolling.

How is that trolling? He has the right to protect his sources.

:rollin:rollin:rollin

I just got off the phone with a telemarketer who said that not only can I save money on my car insurance, but that NU coaches will be fired and game plans are going to change.

Heh. I don't have any reason to believe that he's lying, though. It doesn't meant that I take it as gospel, but there are degrees of certainty we can assign to any information. This is fairly far on the "unreliable" side of the continuum, but there's no reason to discount it entirely just becuase it can't be demostrated with 100% reliability. How many news paper stories have "unnamed sources"? Your telemarketer might be a bit further along the unreliability line, though... :lol:

We will definately be losing a good number of our big recruits this year to transfer. And expect recruiting to go way down hill if we don't fire everyone.

Wow, first off this is an oppurtunity for the coaches to say we need you, you could start as soon as you get there. Second the coaches develop relationships with the recuirts, more often you lose recuirts if you fire coaches than if you lose games. Granted it will hurt us but more next year then this year. I say fire the coaches right after signing day.

The Husker Nation WILL turn it around, mark my words. This year is pretty much a wash, I'll admit, but Nebraska deserves much better than this and will get it. Hang in there Huskers, here's a Sooner fan that is rooting for you BIG TIME.

Huskers and their Fans = Class.

And I'm serious.

I keep checking omaha.com, journalstar.com, etc., to see if the athletic dept has called a news conference and much to my dismay, they have not.

We will definately be losing a good number of our big recruits this year to transfer. And expect recruiting to go way down hill if we don't fire everyone.

Wow, first off this is an oppurtunity for the coaches to say we need you, you could start as soon as you get there. Second the coaches develop relationships with the recuirts, more often you lose recuirts if you fire coaches than if you lose games. Granted it will hurt us but more next year then this year. I say fire the coaches right after signing day.

I would be really shocked if we didn't loose abunch of recruits.

These kids are not dumb, they no we have the talent to win, we just don't have the coaches.

i understand that ... that is why i said take what you want from it. im not gonna say who it was ... i will say he doesnt play much (some special teams)

so maybe its not all true ... im just tellin you what i heard

name names or stop trolling.

How is that trolling? He has the right to protect his sources.

:rollin:rollin:rollin

I just got off the phone with a telemarketer who said that not only can I save money on my car insurance, but that NU coaches will be fired and game plans are going to change.

Did he offer any of our coaches a job???

The Husker Nation WILL turn it around, mark my words. This year is pretty much a wash, I'll admit, but Nebraska deserves much better than this and will get it. Hang in there Huskers, here's a Sooner fan that is rooting for you BIG TIME.

Huskers and their Fans = Class.

And I'm serious.

I keep checking omaha.com, journalstar.com, etc., to see if the athletic dept has called a news conference and much to my dismay, they have not.

Any staff changes probably won't happen until afte the Colorado game.