nu/a&m tix FREE FREE FREE

Travis9

I have 2 tickets to the game saturday. My daughter has a soccer tournament and i will not be able to attend the game.

I will give these tickets for free but there is a certain stipulation i would like to try and follow. I have no way of proving so will have to take your word for it.

I would prefer to give these tix to someone who will be taking a child to the game. Took my 6 year old last sat for the first time and it was a priceless moment.

So for any of you parents that would love to take your kid to the game and dont want to or cant spend the money for the tix, i have 2 for free.

If you are interested please contact me

Travis Meyer

travismeyer@midwestholdinginc.com

I have 2 tickets to the game saturday. My daughter has a soccer tournament and i will not be able to attend the game.

I will give these tickets for free but there is a certain stipulation i would like to try and follow. I have no way of proving so will have to take your word for it.

I would prefer to give these tix to someone who will be taking a child to the game. Took my 6 year old last sat for the first time and it was a priceless moment.

So for any of you parents that would love to take your kid to the game and dont want to or cant spend the money for the tix, i have 2 for free.

Travis Meyer

improper forum, but good to know.

Travis Meyer

OMG me me me!!! Oh wait I live 3000 miles away /cry

Travis Meyer

e-mailed you

Travis Meyer

e-mailed you

Damn I would take you up in heartbeat but I live in Massachusetts.. Don't suppose someone would offer me free plane fair to fly from Boston to Lincoln as long as I bring my son. :lol:

Travis Meyer

I'd take them but my daughter is playing in the same tournament, I bet. Fall Rec Cup at Tranquility?

Very nice offer BTW.

Travis Meyer

I'm guessing the tickets aren't available anymore because I e-mailed you 4 minutes after you posted this and I still haven't heard from you. :dunno