I BLEED RED

Huskers.com doesn't charge for the game broadcast which includes all the post-game coverage. Catch the stream there.

I can't PM you for an update because your message box is full.... just post on the boards and don't worry about people who give you grief.

Ditto, I tried to PM you as well.

Huskers.com doesn't charge for the game broadcast which includes all the post-game coverage. Catch the stream there.

I can't PM you for an update because your message box is full.... just post on the boards and don't worry about people who give you grief.

Ditto, I tried to PM you as well.

I got on the PM list if he sends it to me, and you PM me I will send it on. I will respect IBR's wishes and not put it on here.

Coaches will not get fired until after the CU game, IMO. I don't have any insiders, but that makes the most sense.

and that is coming straight from TO himself. "I will not seriously evaluate anyone until after the season is over"

I dunno..

In this age of online degrees..

You can probably evaluate somebody from afar.

... which leads to restraining orders.

don't ask me how i know that.

:clap:laughpound:rollin

Yep...Nebraska people fired, program a mess, horrible losses...

Terrific news! Season is f*cked! Hooray! The Savior predicted the downfall of Husker Football! Rejoice!

Moses, stay up on the mountain...you don't want to come down to see what is waiting down below.

Wait a minute..Was that from "Blazing Saddles"?

The Town's letter to GUV Wm. P. Lepetomaim?

lol!

Fought Indians, Fought Locusts, Fought Drought, FOUGHT DICKS!

I will make sure to update anyone who wants the info. I talked to my friend and he said that a phone call was planned later today and that a meeting was planned tomorrow. I will NOT speculate on what but I will tell those of you who want to know all about it.

The reason I am mad is because there are people who spent the last 2 months telling me my thoughts, ideas, dislike for Callahan and the direction of the program were unfounded and the insulted me with personal attacks when I was careful not to name call anyone. These same people think I am trying to get credit and praise for this info and they question my source and insult my playing career. I offered this info on Huskerboard.com because I like most of the people here and I have already talked to a bar about renting out their patio for the spring game to say hi to members here.

I am not posting or giving my feedback because for no reason I am constantly attacked and I consider this info 'good stuff' that shouldn't be treated like $hit. I am not catching feelings or a wuss, rather I am asking for respect from people who have been dead a$$ wrong all year and insulted me in the process.

If I don't have you on my PM I will look you up on this thread an update you after I hear back.

GBR!!!

I think I'm with most people - we love having the scoop before it's "official" - it makes us feel like we're part of the inner sanctum, which we aren't.

I'm personally a big fan of you posting the info, getting flamed (I don't think I've ever flamed anyone, on any forum), and then dropping the big, fat, I TOLD YOU SO on them...but that's just me...