I BLEED RED

No, probably just no news to add on to what he already said...

He said BC would be gone after texas, and nothing will happen till BC is gone... Soo.. No.. I dobut he is dead.

If this happens, he will come back and say "I told you so."

If it doesn't, I wouldn't expect to hear from him.

Why? It won't be his fault if someone lied to him or he was given incorrect information. I don't blame Outlook when someone feeds me non-factual emails :)

Ok, if it isn't his info anyways to begin with, why would he have any reason to gloat over it?

Keep feedin the ego and it'll keep growing. Just watch and wait and see what happens this next week and see how far off I am. Yes, it is cynical, but based upon what has already transpired and another very similar character that used to post here who's name shall remain name less, I expect nothing different than what I predicted. I'm sorry, I won't join in on the IBR circle jerk.

Its nice to know that im not the only one.

I'm with you guys. It's not like we won't hear about it if he's not here to tell us.

Maybe he got his/her wings clipped for saying something that he/she shouldn't have. I loved reading his posts but was very suprised by the high level of inside information that IBR had that came true. Either that or he is the reincarnation of Carnac the Great!

Can I get a pick for tonights baseball game IBR?

IBR has almost 800 posts on here so I doubt he/she has just quit posting! Either needed to stop or is out of town or something. Well, I guess death is a possibility.

SUPERBUNNY

He said BC would be gone after texas, and nothing will happen till BC is gone... Soo.. No.. I dobut he is dead.

Why? It won't be his fault if someone lied to him or he was given incorrect information. I don't blame Outlook when someone feeds me non-factual emails :)

Ok, if it isn't his info anyways to begin with, why would he have any reason to gloat over it?

Keep feedin the ego and it'll keep growing. Just watch and wait and see what happens this next week and see how far off I am. Yes, it is cynical, but based upon what has already transpired and another very similar character that used to post here who's name shall remain name less, I expect nothing different than what I predicted. I'm sorry, I won't join in on the IBR circle jerk.

I get jokes.

Its nice to know that im not the only one.

Your not.

IBR

Doesnt everyone bleed red?

You finally get the irony. The point of the name is that everyone bleeds red so EVERYONE in the world should be an NU fan. It is bred into us...get it. That was the point...sharp as a basketball aren't ya.

Anyway, the only info I had a little early was about Kuli but it didn't seem relevant to post a few hours early. The meetings with boosters happened this past weekend and their are some splits on how to handle Cally especially since he and Co are being tough about the buyouts (which makes sense for them). TO said he won't fire him until after the season and others are still working on the resignation agreement they intially talked to Cally about. Cally is going back on it a bit which is really a $$ negotiation.

And FYI, this isn't my info so I will not gloat if it is correct, nor will I hang my head if it's wrong. I praised Huskerboard and others for their info and never said yeah to me.......except for those people who slammed me when I said Cally sucked. That is the only I told you so, which they said "we will see".

That is in the past anyway. Anyone who knows me realizes that I am only looking for NU to get back to glory. Nothing on this board is to boost my ego...an anonymous site isn't the place for that. There are a lot of members on here who personally emailed me asking for info and then they slam me here. It seems like they are using this board to boost their egos.

I am told, no news until Saturday afternoon. Everything has been status quo for the last 4 days.