I have news!!!!!

This is not a flame and/or doubting. It actually makes a lot of sense given BC's attire at the press conference (and yes, if he has a contract with addidas, what he wore does make a big statement IMHO - others do not have to agree). However, are there any precedents to firing a coach mid-season? I just would like to look into those situations a little more to see how they played out.

Also, TO said he wasn't making any changes before the end of the season. If these guys knew on Sat and/or Sun then TO had absolutely nothing to do with the changes. Perlman said he wouldn't be hiring/firing any coaches though. And technically, he may not have. If they agreed to resign with a given buyout, nobody was technically fired.

Mackovic lost his team, he was fired during the season, Stoops replaced him after the Sooners regular season ended. It happened just 3 years ago.

God, I should know that one - I went to grad school at U of A.

IBR I didnt realize the paper was from 4 years ago. My bad, Do u know if nebraska has contacted any canidates? What happens if nebraska rights the ship and beats a&m and Texas?

All above mentioned coaches have been contacted.

And, pigs fly, hell freezes over and we each win the lottery.

Bo knows what is at Nebraska. He knows what is at stake.

It appears Nebraska knows what Bo offers. There is very little need for face to face negoiations at this point. Nothing regarding Bo will be mentioned until after his team is out of the conference play or championship. Many coaches leave after the final game of the season and prior to the bowl game.

If the coaches resign and that is what the university is working on. No one will have mis spoke. There are a lot of things going on right now.

How accurate mine and IBR's information is is still unknown. But I assume it is coming from two seperate sources, with almost the exact same information. I trust mine and I am sure IBR trusts his.

The word is the contracts/cancellations/resignations will be completed by Monday. I mean the paperwork/legaleaze. It will be after that that we know if this goes down before seasons end.

Thanks for the info. It'll be interesting to see how Husker Nation reacts if true. Some are already questioning TO's honesty if the coaches are removed.

I blame his stint as a congressman. :box

(But seriously..Can you really ever be totally honest when talking to the public?)

IBR I didnt realize the paper was from 4 years ago. My bad, Do u know if nebraska has contacted any canidates? What happens if nebraska rights the ship and beats a&m and Texas?

So does this statement mean you're just yanking our chain?

Where they going to get all this money because I seriously doubt it's coming from Warren Buffett.

Are you saying that they will keep the coaches and keep losing b/c that is better??? It's an investment b/c they will lose money and fans if they don't fire these clowns.

Who cares about the money???? Are you paying for it? I would add $3 to my game ticket to pay them off. Besides I am making a larger donation than last year b/c they are firing these A-Clowns.... I am sure my partner and I aren't the only ones excited enough to drop a couple bucks in the kitty.

It means those things are as likely as us winning the next 2 games with Cally as the coach.

Where they going to get all this money because I seriously doubt it's coming from Warren Buffett.

Are you saying that they will keep the coaches and keep losing b/c that is better??? It's an investment b/c they will lose money and fans if they don't fire these clowns.

Who cares about the money???? Are you paying for it? I would add $3 to my game ticket to pay them off. Besides I am making a larger donation than last year b/c they are firing these A-Clowns.... I am sure my partner and I aren't the only ones excited enough to drop a couple bucks in the kitty.

This is a football school and they have plenty of money. Don't worry about anything, just like IBR says.

Thanks for the info. It'll be interesting to see how Husker Nation reacts if true. Some are already questioning TO's honesty if the coaches are removed.

I blame his stint as a congressman. :box

(But seriously..Can you really ever be totally honest when talking to the public?)

I don't think the public needs to know everything that happens behind closed doors while it's happening. But there's a difference between not telling the whole truth and flat-out lying. TO could be hurting his own legacy and credibility. Everything's still conjecture right now though. Let's wait and see what happens before pointing any fingers.

It means those things are as likely as us winning the next 2 games with Cally as the coach.

Agree with you 100% on that one.