I have news!!!!!

Thanks for the info. It'll be interesting to see how Husker Nation reacts if true. Some are already questioning TO's honesty if the coaches are removed.

I blame his stint as a congressman. :box

(But seriously..Can you really ever be totally honest when talking to the public?)

I don't think the public needs to know everything that happens behind closed doors while it's happening. But there's a difference between not telling the whole truth and flat-out lying. TO could be hurting his own legacy and credibility. Everything's still conjecture right now though. Let's wait and see what happens before pointing any fingers.

Wrong. It's not going to seem like he was lying, and nobody will care because everyone will understand the politics of it all.....THIS IS DIVISION 1 FOOTBALL-NOT INTERMURALS!

Don't go catching feelings right now about pure honestly. The bigger message is more important then every word in it.

Again this is all prefaced with who knows for sure.

Here are the latest bits of information I just received.

Bo will be named coach within days of the Colorado game if LSU is not in the SEC Championship.

Bill Busch will be retained in some position to assist with the turnover.

Coach Osborne thinks Bo can be managed, reminds him of Bob Devaney.

Tom Rathman has been contacted by Bo Pellini and asked to be the OC. Pellini and Kiffens connections gives the Rathman idea legs. TO is interested in keeping Watson.

Mike Stoops is a hope for DC, if not Marvins Sanders needs to find a way out of his contract.

Scott Frost is being talked about on some defensive slot. He will also handle instate recruiting

Bailey is suppose to come back from SC. Ostergard, Paul Miles and Paul Meyers have been asked to come back.

This part of the post is BS...this is an email floating around from a ficticious employee for Huskervision. As for IBR's info...I have no reason to doubt him so it works for me!!! Bo knows football!!!

Sounds like we write off the season with this turmoil and changes. Put yourself in the kids shoes including recruits.

Do agree that if current staff has been asked to resign that the current recruits are not being contacted so that is a good thing.

Start looking to a another rebuild.

I can't wait until Saturday to see the fan reaction in the stadium...maybe they'll even go back to a little more traditional tunnelwalk!

Also, I would just like to say this. I hope that this will happen sooner rather than later. It would, IMHO, make things progress a lot better. Obviously if coaches are not returning, they are probably not contacting recruits at this point.

Yeah, to have any impact and get us to a bowl this year, it has to happen Sunday so the new coaches have a week to make some basic adjustments -- the first being attitude.

Sounds like Oz and McBride going to practice was a negotiating tactic in the buyout effort. "We're here, Bill, just breathing down your neck. No pressure to go or anything."

IBR ... I have no reason to doubt as you've been spot on so far.

You're original post said:

Peterson is fired

Tom Osborne is interim AD

Cally will resign within 2 weeks, probably after TX

They are trying to get Bo Pelini

Cook and Buffet said point blank money stops if changes aren't made.

THIS IS FROM THE SOURCE WHO WAS ACTUALLY IN THE MEETING!!!!

Cally also made this announcement to some of his staff and players.

Do you know what players were told? And, what were they told? That he was going to resign or that SP was out and TO was in?

Also, McBride was pretty emphatic yesterday about not coaching and going back to Arizona to coach. He has also been very supportive of Callahan and Cosgrove. Will he just say that Tom only asked him after Cally resigned?

I don't think the public needs to know everything that happens behind closed doors while it's happening. But there's a difference between not telling the whole truth and flat-out lying. TO could be hurting his own legacy and credibility. Everything's still conjecture right now though. Let's wait and see what happens before pointing any fingers.

Wrong. It's not going to seem like he was lying, and nobody will care because everyone will understand the politics of it all.....THIS IS DIVISION 1 FOOTBALL-NOT INTERMURALS!

Don't go catching feelings right now about pure honestly. The bigger message is more important then every word in it.

I'm not sure how any of my statements are wrong.

I'm not trying to criticize anyone. I'm merely wondering what the public reaction will be based on your info of what's happening as opposed to what TO and others are saying. This is purely hypothetical since the events have yet to be played out.

Peterson is fired

Do you know what players were told? And, what were they told? That he was going to resign or that SP was out and TO was in?

Also, McBride was pretty emphatic yesterday about not coaching and going back to Arizona to coach. He has also been very supportive of Callahan and Cosgrove. Will he just say that Tom only asked him after Cally resigned?

Actually, I could see Charlie saying "yeah I lied for the good of the team, what do you think your gonna do about it?"

Peterson is fired

Actually, I could see Charlie saying "yeah I lied for the good of the team, what do you think your gonna do about it?"

more than likely just saying that the situation had changed, and that now the the head coach had quit, he was doing what was best for the program

I'm not sure how any of my statements are wrong.

I'm not trying to criticize anyone. I'm merely wondering what the public reaction will be based on your info of what's happening as opposed to what TO and others are saying. This is purely hypothetical since the events have yet to be played out.

I am saying that he won't lose any credibility. Nobody will even think about it for more than a second and it will play out like they aren't lying. Is anyone criticizing Tom for lying about not talking to Perlman about the job prior to his Monday statement where he said nobody contacted him???? NOPE because they don't care about symantics.

Heard on 10/11 News that Osborne sent a letter to former players inviting them to practice basically any time they wanted. WOW... I'll bet that really pissed off BC.

Also, did anyone catch Callahan's response when he was asked about the pressure of having Osborne at practice? I'm paraphrasing, but he first said something like, "I've coached in a Super Bowl" and then said something like, "In the past I had Bill Walsh at practices, he was a pretty good coach, I'm sure you've heard of him?"

I just get the feeling that BC is one pissed off guy but he is completely boxed in.

If NU wins this weekend, TO will get the credit.

If NU loses this weekend, BC will have another load of bricks dumped on his head.

Heard on 10/11 News that Osborne sent a letter to former players inviting them to practice basically any time they wanted. WOW... I'll bet that really pissed off BC.

Also, did anyone catch Callahan's response when he was asked about the pressure of having Osborne at practice? I'm paraphrasing, but he first said something like, "I've coached in a Super Bowl" and then said something like, "In the past I had Bill Walsh at practices, he was a pretty good coach, I'm sure you've heard of him?"

I just get the feeling that BC is one pissed off guy but he is completely boxed in.

If NU wins this weekend, TO will get the credit.

If NU loses this weekend, BC will have another load of bricks dumped on his head.

Just shows to go ya that Callahan is a jerk!!!! :bonez