I have news!!!!!

Heard on 10/11 News that Osborne sent a letter to former players inviting them to practice basically any time they wanted. WOW... I'll bet that really pissed off BC.

Also, did anyone catch Callahan's response when he was asked about the pressure of having Osborne at practice? I'm paraphrasing, but he first said something like, "I've coached in a Super Bowl" and then said something like, "In the past I had Bill Walsh at practices, he was a pretty good coach, I'm sure you've heard of him?"

I just get the feeling that BC is one pissed off guy but he is completely boxed in.

If NU wins this weekend, TO will get the credit.

If NU loses this weekend, BC will have another load of bricks dumped on his head.

Just shows to go ya that Callahan is a jerk!!!! :bonez

Callahan has ALWAYS been a jerk and never had this team heading anywhere but medicocrity and now the players quit on him so welcome to the inevitable. I still remember getting a phone call immediately after Cally was named coach and the person on the other line who is now an OC for a D-1 team only laughed. My voicemail was just him laughing. It was so obvious outside of NU that he was, is and always will be a bad Head Coach....pleasefirecallahan was the one thing I begged to be wrong about. The only silver lining is that I thought I was going to be proven correct in another 2 years...they canned him earlier than I expected. Gosh, I remember how terrible I thought that extension was. If he didn't have it he would already be done...DAMN!

I Bleed Red, if you have information and want to share, then share; if you don't want to, then don't.

I think you've shown that your information comes from a reasonably reliable source.

But I don't understand people "supporting" you or not supporting you. You have your opinions, and people can agree or disagree, but it has nothing to do with your reporting of information.

I Bleed Red, if you have information and want to share, then share; if you don't want to, then don't.

I think you've shown that your information comes from a reasonably reliable source.

But I don't understand people "supporting" you or not supporting you. You have your opinions, and people can agree or disagree, but it has nothing to do with your reporting of information.

I think his goal was to not have his thread "hijacked" by a bunch of people who don't believe him and/or just want to flame him.

Heard on 10/11 News that Osborne sent a letter to former players inviting them to practice basically any time they wanted. WOW... I'll bet that really pissed off BC.

Also, did anyone catch Callahan's response when he was asked about the pressure of having Osborne at practice? I'm paraphrasing, but he first said something like, "I've coached in a Super Bowl" and then said something like, "In the past I had Bill Walsh at practices, he was a pretty good coach, I'm sure you've heard of him?"

I just get the feeling that BC is one pissed off guy but he is completely boxed in.

If NU wins this weekend, TO will get the credit.

If NU loses this weekend, BC will have another load of bricks dumped on his head.

Great post. I think you nailed it here.

Rock on I Bleed Red.

IBR - you da man! Love the updates! Keep them coming...it's the only thing I have to believe in anymore when it comes to Husker football!! Now that GOD has descended back to the team, it will give me something to believe in again.

As far as TO "lying" about not making any moves, give me a break. He was/is a politician, and he knows how to handle these types of things. It wouldn't be earth-shattering if he said, "given the state of the football team, and the obvious downward trend, I felt it necessary to make changes to the team before we hit rock bottom. I know I said no changes were going to be made before the end of the season, but I felt as if the team needed immediate change to overcome this adversity." Done. Period. Nobody thinks twice about it. Everyone believes TO, and he gets the job done.

I think his goal was to not have his thread "hijacked" by a bunch of people who don't believe him and/or just want to flame him.

Even still, you kind of get the idea that someone is enjoying being the man of the hour a little bit...

I appreciate your timely updates and good information, IBR, but let's be honest now. You're quite enjoying yourself aren't you?

:rollin:rollin

So has Bo agreed in principal to become the new Hc? Question IBR, Cally is entitled to recieve some 3 million, do u no anything regarding that 40 million dollar donation rumor?

U have been FANTASTIC LOVE U MAN

There is no way that Pelini has been offered anything due to the fact that NU HAS to follow procedures for interviewing or they will be fined...don't they have interview a minority prospect or is this just in the NFL?

IBR, you have been dead on, but I believe they have to follow procedures. Let me know if I am wrong...