I have news!!!!!

I will post but if I get any doubters or flamers then I post no more news. We should just speculate more...but I will piss on the flamers or doubters.

I have a question.....If you have such an in in thei athletic department, and such a storied collegiate career, then why are you seeking validation and cautioning those on internet message boards?

I agree, are you the president of huskerboard? And to the rest of you suck ups, the info will come out in time or some other chat room. This guy is a egotistical freak that grows off of you other dolts. IBR stand down and get in check with yourself.

Geez... strong words from the n00b. Watch out for this guy!

Scared? Be careful who you follow.

You're so ominous!

gay

I'm sorry, You're so gay. Is that better?

Yes, but you are gayer.

I will post but if I get any doubters or flamers then I post no more news. We should just speculate more...but I will piss on the flamers or doubters.

I have a question.....If you have such an in in thei athletic department, and such a storied collegiate career, then why are you seeking validation and cautioning those on internet message boards?

I agree, are you the president of huskerboard? And to the rest of you suck ups, the info will come out in time or some other chat room. This guy is a egotistical freak that grows off of you other dolts. IBR stand down and get in check with yourself.

You're so ominous!

gay

Yes, but you are gayer.

Happy is what happy does my mammy always used to say...

You're so ominous!

gay

Yes, but you are gayer.

But your dad told me that you're the better kisser.

I did NOT have a storied college career, I had a seat on a very good ride. Second, I don't seek validation I just don't want this thread to turn into some of the others where it was "yeah right" and "that is BS". I would like to see this thread elaborate on what I said, give opinions and speculate but there is no reason for someone to call me a liar or even make the comments you did. And I do have "such an in". Anyone can if they pay their way. He has been a booster for over 30 years.

Can anyone who wants the info please send me a pm? I am not looking for any praise or kind words. I just have been $hit on this board by some since August when I was saying to get rid of this Prick AD, sh**tty coach and horrible Coz. Then I get $hit for the info I give, all of which turned out to be true. I have been right the whole time and you want to criticize me. For some of the comments I received the last 2 months I should be boasting every post. This whole time I supported others who had 'rumors' and I gave everything to Huskerboard because I thought it could reach the most fans. I never looked credit and I get comments like yours.

PM if you want the news. Otherwise my "alleged source" info is OUT.

I think that what they are doing now with the number of walk ons may not be working...maybe it is time for them to up the number that they have. Originally I was against the idea, but after some discussion about being able to have more stations for the players to go through, maybe it is time to do something like that....first station that I would add..."Proper Tackling" I have never seen such poor tackling from a Nebraska team....and that is saying something. I have seen Pee Wee football players do it better than some of these guys.

I also hope that the Blackshirts don't return until after a couple games next year....there is a lot of earning them back to be done. Period. In my mind, they were too easy to get for these guys as compared to days of old. :(

You're so ominous!

gay

Yes, but you are gayer.

CRIPPLE FIGHT

You're so ominous!

gay

Yes, but you are gayer.

CRIPPLE FIGHT

Isn't it grand?

I did NOT have a storied college career, I had a seat on a very good ride. Second, I don't seek validation I just don't want this thread to turn into some of the others where it was "yeah right" and "that is BS". I would like to see this thread elaborate on what I said, give opinions and speculate but there is no reason for someone to call me a liar or even make the comments you did. And I do have "such an in". Anyone can if they pay their way. He has been a booster for over 30 years.

Can anyone who wants the info please send me a pm? I am not looking for any praise or kind words. I just have been $hit on this board by some since August when I was saying to get rid of this Prick AD, sh**tty coach and horrible Coz. Then I get $hit for the info I give, all of which turned out to be true. I have been right the whole time and you want to criticize me. For some of the comments I received the last 2 months I should be boasting every post. This whole time I supported others who had 'rumors' and I gave everything to Huskerboard because I thought it could reach the most fans. I never looked credit and I get comments like yours.

just ignore him. its just one guy. everyone else here likes you posts.. your going to get like 500 pm's just look at my poll. almost everone believes you to a certain extent

" I dont want praise, but if you want to know how great I am please email me and I will tell you."

Got it. Thanks.

And while you may have been "right" I'd like to think there are more things at play than what you "report". Nothing personal.

And as for your continued rumored info, most of which post Pederson being fired......Not interested.

" I dont want praise, but if you want to know how great I am please email me and I will tell you."

Got it. Thanks.

And while you may have been "right" I'd like to think there are more things at play than what you "report". Nothing personal.

And as for your continued rumored info, most of which post Pederson being fired......Not interested.

you have successfully just made the almost the whole board mad at you now. that is actually quite impressive, but not in a good way

You're so ominous!

gay

Yes, but you are gayer.

I will not get into a discussion about your mother. I am above that.

The problem with Sanders is some type of in state investment clause I guess. I don't think he will be here as quickly as they would like.

Currently Rathman is running Boomers charity program. I think he is a down the road TO replacement. That is just MHO though.

Are we talking about Rathman or Rimington? Last I heard Rimington was currently running Boomer's charity. Or is Rathman involved with that charity as well?