Young fan to the game this weekend

I am wondering what is the youngest kid any of you have taken to a game. I have 20 month old son, that I wanted to take to a game maybe next year, but my baby sitter bailed on me so I'm probably going to have to take him, now. Anyone taken this young of a fan to a game, and had any issues i should know about.

Thanks

Go Huskers

:bonez

It will be loud, he won't get it, and he'll get restless. That might translate to crying... also, very young ears are easily damaged by loud sounds. You can't find *anyone* else to watch? Grandparents? Neighbors? You know, there are always guys with those signs saying that they'll work for food... they don't have anything better to do...

It will be loud, he won't get it, and he'll get restless. That might translate to crying... also, very young ears are easily damaged by loud sounds. You can't find *anyone* else to watch? Grandparents? Neighbors? You know, there are always guys with those signs saying that they'll work for food... they don't have anything better to do...

That's just wrong! :lol:

I agree with it being too young for those exact reasons.

I hear Steve Pederson is looking for work :sarcasm

Yes, but when we hold up those signs what it really means just gives us money. Have to beable to afford to pay for this site or might not get all this inside info.

Oh, come on! He said he has a 'son,' no need to refer to him as 'it' :lol: