More News for what its worth

Seeing Rathman as RB coach would be awesome.. As mentioned above I do question Frost as DC but I guess he's been coaching D for awhile and I know he played some D for J-E-T-S....so whatever.. What about Wistrom though.. I know he's coaching high school ball right now but what about bringing him over as a D Line Coach or something...

MIKE MINTER FOR SECONDARY COACH!!! :bonez

What about the O LIne Coach.. Wonder who they're looking at for that position..

A former Husker O-lineman, no doubt...:roll:

Yeah thanks there genius appreciate the feedback... :bang I thought they would get someone from Oklahoma or somewhere else....duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

There have been a ton of great O Lineman to come through the doors of Memorial Stadium, I wonder which one's they're targetting is what I meant..

Seeing Rathman as RB coach would be awesome.. As mentioned above I do question Frost as DC but I guess he's been coaching D for awhile and I know he played some D for J-E-T-S....so whatever.. What about Wistrom though.. I know he's coaching high school ball right now but what about bringing him over as a D Line Coach or something...

Actually, Rathman was said to be the OC, and Frost is one of the defensive assistants, and to be used for recruiting walk-ons in Nebraska area. He was a DB in the NFL, and has some coaching experience. He's a smart guy, and his parents are coaches. The candidate for DC being named is Mike Stoops from Arizona.

The only thing I question is Rathman as OC. I have no idea if he's qualified.

I also question whether TO would dictate who the assistants are. I would think he'd give Bo the choice of who he wanted.

Actually, Rathman was said to be the OC, and Frost is one of the defensive assistants, and to be used for recruiting walk-ons in Nebraska area. He was a DB in the NFL, and has some coaching experience. He's a smart guy, and his parents are coaches. The candidate for DC being named is Mike Stoops from Arizona.

The only thing I question is Rathman as OC. I have no idea if he's qualified.

I also question whether TO would dictate who the assistants are. I would think he'd give Bo the choice of who he wanted.

Spiderman here's what Rathman has been up to

Thomas Dean Rathman (born October 7, 1962 in Grand Island, Nebraska) is a former American football fullback who played for the San Francisco 49ers (1986-1993) and the Los Angeles Raiders (1994). He is currently the Oakland Raiders running backs coach and was hired by head coach Lane Kiffin. He currently resides in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan with his wife and three daughters.

I say since he's a RB coach in the NFL he should get a shot at OCing but offering the job to him over our current OC..... hmmmmmmmmmmmm ;)