**Official Contest: Predict the Texas Score, Passing/Rushing Yards**

31 - 28 Nebraska.

The turnaround begins in Austin. We win out big with great scores. We win the North and the Big 12 Championship. We win our bowl game. Bill Callahan stays. I win Powerball and purchase Catalina Island and part ownership of Guinness Breweries.

31 - 28 Nebraska.

The turnaround begins in Austin. We win out big with great scores. We win the North and the Big 12 Championship. We win our bowl game. Bill Callahan stays. I win Powerball and purchase Catalina Island and part ownership of Guinness Breweries.

Yeah and Nicole Sherzinger shows up at my door on game day buck naked except for her husker cap with beer and pizza, and we live happily ever after...

And then I woke up...

as a longhorn fan i will tell you right now we will probably score at least 40 on the Nebraska D BUT we will also make yalls offense look like the way it should be- my prediction: Horns-45 Huskers-38

Thats big talk to a Nu offense that has played the dregs of defenses this year and has done nothing.

NU - 14

Texas- 56

rushing 130 yds

passing 215 yds

31 - 28 Nebraska.

Yeah and Nicole Sherzinger shows up at my door on game day buck naked except for her husker cap with beer and pizza, and we live happily ever after...

And then I woke up...

I would go back to sleep "Quick".. :lol:

GBR!!!

Huskers 17

Texas 14

At Halftime that is, and as usual, Cosgrove the Defensive Coach Imitator forgets to make adjustments at halftime so Texas scores 35 in second half with 14 of them coming from the Texas band members because the third team was too tired to play anymore.

Final Score Texas 49 Huskers 27

Nebr Rush 167

Nebr Pass 177