Beat Kansas

TrumanBD

This Mizzou fan would like to see you guys knock of Kansas and help clear our path for the Big 12 North. Our bitter rivalry with KU has me hoping they lose every weekend. I still don't think they are a legit top 10 team. About the only win I am impressed with is their Colorado away victory. Plus, a win over a top 10 team could do a lot to start some healing in Husker nation!

This Mizzou fan would like to see you guys knock of Kansas and help clear our path for the Big 12 North. Our bitter rivalry with KU has me hoping they lose every weekend. I still don't think they are a legit top 10 team. About the only win I am impressed with is their Colorado away victory. Plus, a win over a top 10 team could do a lot to start some healing in Husker nation!

GBR!

Kansas is a very, very solid football team. Not much dazzle, but they are well-coached and they have tremendous fan support. Missouri's defense has surprised me, but I still say that they haven't really been tested by a cohesive football team.

Besides, everyone knows that Missouri will collapse sooner or later. One loss, and the Tiger fans will look just like Husker fans. They will abandon that team and call for the Firing of the Coach.

Kansas is a very, very solid football team. Not much dazzle, but they are well-coached and they have tremendous fan support. Missouri's defense has surprised me, but I still say that they haven't really been tested by a cohesive football team.

Besides, everyone knows that Missouri will collapse sooner or later. One loss, and the Tiger fans will look just like Husker fans. They will abandon that team and call for the Firing of the Coach.

You might want to check your facts freemason, the Missouri defense has been tested and beat by a "cohesive" football team called Oklahoma, So therfore they allready have the one loss.

:nutz

:cheers

You might want to check your facts freemason, the Missouri defense has been tested and beat by a "cohesive" football team called Oklahoma, So therfore they allready have the one loss.

Did you see the OU-Colorado game, by any chance?

why are you still here you have given up being a husker and now you are a.........???????? Gayhawk, Fluffalo, Fizzou.......oh wait Mobilehoma fan :clap

Did you see the OU-Colorado game, by any chance?

So what your telling me is they got beat by Oklahoma, but they need to be tested by a better team to prove they beatable or what? Not sure what your going for here! It is still a loss, and I'd say the D was tested!

Texas Tech was a pretty cohesive team and MU rolled them. They led the country in total offense prior to that game, I believe. Granted SMU, Rice, UTEP and Northwest State aren't the best teams to base this upon.

I believe Missouri is a serious, legitimate contender to win the Big 12 North...and even the Big 12 conference.

Of course, we'll let that heated rivalry between MU and KU likely be the judge (of the North). I still can't believe that such a rivalry is based upon sentiments handed down from the Civil War...I always thought that Missouri hated NU much more.

I see Missouri playing in a BCS game...this is their best chance and team in MANY years, obviously. Personally, I hope MU sweeps from here on out.

Texas Tech was a pretty cohesive team and MU rolled them. They led the country in total offense prior to that game, I believe. Granted SMU, Rice, UTEP and Northwest State aren't the best teams to base this upon.

I believe Missouri is a serious, legitimate contender to win the Big 12 North...and even the Big 12 conference.

Of course, we'll let that heated rivalry between MU and KU likely be the judge (of the North). I still can't believe that such a rivalry is based upon sentiments handed down from the Civil War...I always thought that Missouri hated NU much more.

I see Missouri playing in a BCS game...this is their best chance and team in MANY years, obviously. Personally, I hope MU sweeps from here on out.

Thanks for the support. Our defense has certainly been impressive the last few weeks. Holding Tech to 10 points was a huge accomplishment, and if you look at the state from the Oklahoma game, we actually outgained them in overall offense and outplayed them in almost every category except for some key offensive mistakes. It wasn't our defense that lost that game for us, it was the offense. If we get a chance to play OU again on a neutral field, I am optimistic about our chances. If you guys get rid of our coaches, I think we will be scared once again to come to Lincoln next year.

Aren't you the one from Giltner, NE?

Aren't you the one from Giltner, NE?

I am.