Stephon Washington

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

• 3 months later...

AMAZING athlete in terms of running track for just a sophmore. Saw him run the 300 IH at State Track this weekend. Ran a 38.8 =, by the time he's a senior he'll get the state record i would assume. My cousin's who was also running in that event had his mom talk to Stephon before the finals, and she said all he was concerned about is getting that record, so he's definitely a hard worker. Respectable kid from what my aunt said.

not sure about football skills but....Coach O, recruited track athletes and developed them

AMAZING athlete in terms of running track for just a sophmore. Saw him run the 300 IH at State Track this weekend. Ran a 38.8 =, by the time he's a senior he'll get the state record i would assume. My cousin's who was also running in that event had his mom talk to Stephon before the finals, and she said all he was concerned about is getting that record, so he's definitely a hard worker. Respectable kid from what my aunt said.

not sure about football skills but....Coach O, recruited track athletes and developed them

If this kid is as fast as we think he is, then he might turn into somebody like the multi-tallented speedster at LSU. I think his name was Holliday?

If this kid is as fast as we think he is, then he might turn into somebody like the multi-tallented speedster at LSU. I think his name was Holliday?

Trindon Holliday. That is a really accurate comparison: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trindon_Holliday

• 4 weeks later...