The Pelini threads (all of them)

TLS2

Here's what the LSU gang are saying about Bo Pelini and Nebraska (Their board is called 'Tigerdroppings' what a hoot!)

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/postsearchresults.asp

TLS2

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e14'

Line 1: Incorrect syntax near ','.

/rant/postsearchresults.asp, line 183

They talk funny down there.... I'm not sure I get it.

Wow, lots of Husker hate on that board . . . if I didn't think it would be pointless, I'd register over there and try to straighten them out on a few points. Namely, why we fired Solich, how we WANTED Pelini after he got fired but our moron AD decided it would be wiser to look elsewhere, and how any coach coming here gets great players and brand spanking new facilities.

Wow, lots of Husker hate on that board . . . if I didn't think it would be pointless, I'd register over there and try to straighten them out on a few points. Namely, why we fired Solich, how we WANTED Pelini after he got fired but our moron AD decided it would be wiser to look elsewhere, and how any coach coming here gets great players and brand spanking new facilities.

I'm right there w/ya! They are all bent out of shape that we want Pelini, etc. I was thinking the same thing about explaining that we had a moron for an AD which is why he hired a moron for a coach. :)

Those guys are so out of touch with reality. What a bunch of idiots. The last post i read said something about how he doesnt think our first few choices would be a DC.....Well, considering we love defense here at NU that will actually be our first choice..........oh and by the way we are coming to rip yours right out from under you. Can't wait to see what happens to LSU once the rumors start flying rampantly about Pelini leaving. Probably a self destruction from within to rival the one we have seen in Lincoln.