I'm back

I was in Omaha when Pederson got fired. What a glorious day that was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woo:woo But I've been away from a computer for over a week and since Pud-whacker's firing, I'm fairly confident the rumor mill is running rampant right now. So can someone give me the low-down skinny on what has transpired since Pedey's firing? I know Osborne isn't planning on staying long in the AD position so what's the latest with that? What about Callahan? When is he outta here and who is leading the 5K Rumor Run to take over next season?

I was in Omaha when Pederson got fired. What a glorious day that was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woo:woo But I've been away from a computer for over a week and since Pud-whacker's firing, I'm fairly confident the rumor mill is running rampant right now. So can someone give me the low-down skinny on what has transpired since Pedey's firing? I know Osborne isn't planning on staying long in the AD position so what's the latest with that? What about Callahan? When is he outta here and who is leading the 5K Rumor Run to take over next season?

Well go back to Omaha and maybe Callahan will get fired as well! :lol: