Cally and the tunnel walk

I;m not a callihan supporter. I wanted him fired yesterday. but some of the garbage you guys come up with about him is laughable. like complaining about him in the tunnel walk.

vsOksO4Dfdg

TO sure looks jacked up doesnt he. you guys need to understand there is a difference between yelling and screaming, and motivating(see tony dungy as well)

I;m not a callihan supporter. I wanted him fired yesterday. but some of the garbage you guys come up with about him is laughable. like complaining about him in the tunnel walk.

vsOksO4Dfdg

TO sure looks jacked up doesnt he. you guys need to understand there is a difference between yelling and screaming, and motivating(see tony dungy as well)

AMEN BROTHA

I agree completely, 100%. Some of the stuff said on this board in the last few weeks is laughable.

I agree completely, 100%. Some of the stuff said on this board in the last few weeks is laughable.

This is what I have been saying; however, since certain posters have become obsessed with silencing me, I do believe that I will remain more in the background. I can't do anything about this implosion, anyway.

My son, his girlfriend, and I were on the red carpet during the Tunnel Walk on Saturday. The guys seemed pumped up, but Callahan just chewed his gum and seemed to have no emotion. TO just had a demeanor which showed a sense of confidence, in my opinion. (OMG......is Matt Slauson a beast!)

Sorry if this is off topic, but the principal of my school is Matt Slauson's dad.