SIGNED OT Andrew Rodriguez

CowboyBob

Man....what buttons to pick on here to reply to someone's post.

If he does remain here he would be close to some family. He currently lives with his brother and sister-in-law as most of you know. The rest of his family resides back east in New York.

What I know comes from yaaaa....never mind. I wish I could share more.....but I like having my nuts right where they're at. I say there's a very good chance he will take a trip back east before the recruiting process is over. Whether or not that's enough to change his mind about NU.....I have no idea.

No, it's not Notre Dame.

Wow.... I'm not trying to piss anyone off here. Miami....okay. Miami. Miami has been after him hard and I would not be surprised if he takes a trip to see them.

Just remember....you didn't hear it here.

What the heck is the woodshed anyway? Are weapons allowed? I mean I'm familiar with the expression.....but does it actually mean something here?

Wow.... I'm not trying to piss anyone off here. Miami....okay. Miami. Miami has been after him hard and I would not be surprised if he takes a trip to see them.

Just remember....you didn't hear it here.

What the heck is the woodshed anyway? Are weapons allowed? I mean I'm familiar with the expression.....but does it actually mean something here?

its a forum where basically rules are off so to speak... still no over the top threats or anything... but yea...

and honestly, miami isn't back home. right? So he wouldn't be leaving to go back home. and hopefully todays game goes a long way to show why NU is the right choice.

Thanks.

No...it isn't back home....but the reasoning is it is much closer to home.

I hope to visit with his brother tomorrow. I might find out a little more info if he's willing to share anything.

From Miami to Harlem its a 20hour drive

From Lincoln to Harlem its a 20hour drive

And he has family in Nebraska.

Thanks.

No...it isn't back home....but the reasoning is it is much closer to home.

I hope to visit with his brother tomorrow. I might find out a little more info if he's willing to share anything.

From Miami to Harlem its a 20hour drive

From Lincoln to Harlem its a 20hour drive

And he has family in Nebraska.

excatly....