Does Kuli = Bo ?

HANC

I am asking for a little insight from people who follow this a little more closely than I do..... I have been extremely busy with my high school team, so I haven't been able to focus on recruiting like I would like to.

Wasn't LSU very high on Kuli's list........ I thought that I heard that Kuli had "dropped" NU down his list of potential schools with LSU being more likely than NU.....

Then, out of nowhere, when other recruits are dropping like flies, this kid commits to NU....... Does this imply that maybe he was favoring LSU becuase of Bo, and just maybe, Bo gave him a little "insight" on where he may be coaching next year......

Just a thought, and wanting a little more info. from some of you more informed guys...

I am asking for a little insight from people who follow this a little more closely than I do..... I have been extremely busy with my high school team, so I haven't been able to focus on recruiting like I would like to.

Wasn't LSU very high on Kuli's list........ I thought that I heard that Kuli had "dropped" NU down his list of potential schools with LSU being more likely than NU.....

Then, out of nowhere, when other recruits are dropping like flies, this kid commits to NU....... Does this imply that maybe he was favoring LSU becuase of Bo, and just maybe, Bo gave him a little "insight" on where he may be coaching next year......

Just a thought, and wanting a little more info. from some of you more informed guys...

I would really like to think that this is the case, but I'm thinking that the second post is more likely which is in my opinion good also. All I know is that with everything that has been going on to have this kid commit is a big deal, and whatever it took to make him happy i'm glad we had it... GBR

:bonez

:restore

I doubt it. :) But pretty damn coincidental don't you think? :) I'd be hard pressed to believe Bo or Tom would hint towards anything like that. Just doesn't seem like some TO would do. :)

You could be onto something. It makes sense cause LSU has a really tough Defense because of Bo and if Bo is coming to Lincoln next year to be a Head Coach could've made Kuli reconsider. Kuli going to Lincoln because of Coz :rollin now thats funny!

I think he had a conversation with Bo, not TO...a kid don't just up and change his mind on a decision that major. I am sure it wasn't the recruiting he was getting from Nebraska....they probably had given up on this one.

If that would happen then this would be all over the news because someone would find out. Then fecal matter would be hitting fan.

I'm not sure that the NCAA would approve of a coach recruiting for a school that he doesn't work for (yet)...don't take this personally, but this is the dumbest thread I've seen in a while.

The AD cannot call recruits, but recruits may contact the AD...unlike Jonas Gray, this young man did indeed commit to the school and the program, not the coaching staff, present or future.

You could be onto something. It makes sense cause LSU has a really tough Defense because of Bo and if Bo is coming to Lincoln next year to be a Head Coach could've made Kuli reconsider. Kuli going to Lincoln because of Coz :rollin now thats funny!

I believe the post said Oz (as in Osborne) NOT Coz.