Pederson's meddling

I don't know if this has been brought up, but it's something I wonder about. I'm sure people have talked about the micromanagement issue, and I've just missed it. Still, I'd like to hear what all of you think.

My understanding of the athletic department is that Pederson ran football while every other program had an associate AD supervising it. So what I'm wondering is how much of Callahan's mediocrity can be blamed on Pederson, if any? Could it be that Callahan was doing what he did/didn't do because SP was breathing down his neck and he had to do things that way? Could it happen that now the SP is gone maybe Cally and crew could start to pull their act together? What are the chances?

What say you all?

I don't know if this has been brought up, but it's something I wonder about. I'm sure people have talked about the micromanagement issue, and I've just missed it. Still, I'd like to hear what all of you think.

My understanding of the athletic department is that Pederson ran football while every other program had an associate AD supervising it. So what I'm wondering is how much of Callahan's mediocrity can be blamed on Pederson, if any? Could it be that Callahan was doing what he did/didn't do because SP was breathing down his neck and he had to do things that way? Could it happen that now the SP is gone maybe Cally and crew could start to pull their act together? What are the chances?

What say you all?

Stated something similar in another thread the other day. I wonder that myself EXCEPT I think Callahan in a control freak and possible a micro manager himself. I do think that Dr. Tom would be able to be a mentor as an AD, but Callahan might be beyond that at the moment. Callahan has loss of support by the fan base and his recent press conference comments probably hammered the nails in the coffin.

What say you all?

*throws grenade*

What say you all?

one down, one to go. going, going and soon to be gone!!!!!!!!!!

The last few months wasn't even Pederson....he had hired a consultant that pretty much was running things, and Pederson was going along with anything he said to do.

This whole thing has become a joke...can't wait to read the book when it comes out telling all. Think people are mad now....just wait...lol...

The last few months wasn't even Pederson....he had hired a consultant that pretty much was running things, and Pederson was going along with anything he said to do.

This whole thing has become a joke...can't wait to read the book when it comes out telling all. Think people are mad now....just wait...lol...

yeah..some of my co-workers were talking about Deleo the other day... I didn't know any details or anything so I just kept my mouth shut. Since nobody seemed to know at the time what the guy did They actually started speculating the SP was gay and Deleo was on his payroll for, well... use your imagination. Better still don't just leave that sentence unfinished. They were actually serious too.

I would think if half of everything I hear about SP is true, I'd be pretty freaked out working for him to. I have to assume it must have affected Callahan and his staff to some degree. I'd have been freaked if it were me.

Aniehoo....

yeah..some of my co-workers were talking about Deleo the other day... I didn't know any details or anything so I just kept my mouth shut. Since nobody seemed to know at the time what the guy did They actually started speculating the SP was gay and Deleo was on his payroll for, well... use your imagination. Better still don't just leave that sentence unfinished. They were actually serious too.

I would think if half of everything I hear about SP is true, I'd be pretty freaked out working for him to. I have to assume it must have affected Callahan and his staff to some degree. I'd have been freaked if it were me.

Aniehoo....

But don't you think Callahan and Staff would have been celebrating SP's dismissal. Instead "“I would welcome anyone who’s going to be in that leadership position and be my immediate supervisor,” Callahan said. “I’ve got tremendous respect for whoever’s at the helm." (His name is Tom Osborne)

What say you all?

*throws grenade*

I think you forgot to pull the pin... I didn't hear anything.

That's really weird. Some people I know here in Denver were saying the same thing. They said they heard something about a "dating scandal."

Alas, we can speculate 'til the end of days, but all that matters is the "witch is dead."

That's really weird. Some people I know here in Denver were saying the same thing. They said they heard something about a "dating scandal."

Alas, we can speculate 'til the end of days, but all that matters is the "witch is dead."

did we throw water on the witch?

did we throw water on the witch?

zrzMhU_4m-g