Tyler Seals

Hope he has the toughness of Zac, but not the wheels. lol :lol:

haha thats funny...didnt Zac run like a 5.3 40?

Yeah zero to slow in 5.3 seconds.................. :lol: .....................I love the guy though and he is in the Top 5 of all time for my favorite Huskers. :worship

I watched Seals play against Millard North in the playoffs a few weeks ago and I didn't see anything from him. He was slow of foot, his arm had nothing on it, and his accuracy was poor. The kid put up good numbers on the season so maybe he just had a terrible game, but he didn't look very good to me. Bronson Marsh '10 of Millard South looks like an infinitely better prospect than Seals.

Did you see him against Westside? Did you see him against Millard South? I saw him in all three games.

Yeah, he didn't play his best against Millard North. Not by a long stretch. His offensive line was about as effective as a bag of wet hair against MN. he had no time to do anything.

He is much better than he showed against North. His accuracy is a spot on match.

You'd better take notice of him because he's already been to Lincoln, been to Lawrence, and spoken to Osborne and Mangino.

He's the best QB in the state right now no question.

Also, Bronson Marsh, saw him play some this year. Looked inconsistent. he's only a sophomore though. He's got a lot of talent. he could go places depending on how he develops and how he gets himself exposure.

Did you see him against Westside? Did you see him against Millard South? I saw him in all three games.

Yeah, he didn't play his best against Millard North. Not by a long stretch. His offensive line was about as effective as a bag of wet hair against MN. he had no time to do anything.

He is much better than he showed against North. His accuracy is a spot on match.

You'd better take notice of him because he's already been to Lincoln, been to Lawrence, and spoken to Osborne and Mangino.

He's the best QB in the state right now no question.

Also, Bronson Marsh, saw him play some this year. Looked inconsistent. he's only a sophomore though. He's got a lot of talent. he could go places depending on how he develops and how he gets himself exposure.

I only have the one game to go on (BW Vs. MN) and he was downright awful in that game. Of course, we made Peyton Manning look like crap in 97 so take it for what it's worth.

• 3 weeks later...

how many QBs do we take in the 2009 class? I know it depends on who we get in 2008, but definitely not more than 2. And we will probably need one of them to be a stud, able to run a bit as well as throw. Is this BW kid going to cut it?

I really didn't like what I saw of him when BW played Millard North. However, he did put up some really good numbers over the season. I guess it comes down to whether or not the coaches think he has the physical tools. His arm strength didn't look too good to me. He got beaten up pretty bad by the d-line in that game so maybe it was more of an abberation. Ask again next fall.