Kansas favored by 21

I don't know...if they do get up for this one, then there will be a let down next week, especially if they come up short. The game I would love to see them win is against CU....I hate them, and I hate their fans...the worst fans in all of college football...Period.

I don't know...if they do get up for this one, then there will be a let down next week, especially if they come up short. The game I would love to see them win is against CU....I hate them, and I hate their fans...the worst fans in all of college football...Period.

No disagreement with you on CU fans.

Don't forget that Mack Brown was still at Texas Saturday. I still think Brown is a very questionable game day coach. Who else would keep trying to pass the ball against the nation's worst run defense. Took him four qtrs to figure that out. When they did, look at the production. I don't think the big guy down at KU is as stupid.

With a top 20 running attack and the quick passing ability. I think they will quickly neutralize our blitz package.

On the other side, I do think with Ganz playing, we have an unknown element that could sway the outcome a little. Enough to win the game, I seriously doubt it. They may cover the spread though if it keeps moving up.

this may be low....

Of any game we have left this year, I would be willing to bet that we pull this one off.

1. We play in Lawrence...so unexpected fan negativity won't be there.

2. It's Kansas homecoming and they are undefeated and might be a little overconfident.

3. They just pulled out a squeaker against the MIGHTY aTm.

Well I hope your right but we can't stop those misdirection and zone reads out of the shotgun.

this may be low....

Of any game we have left this year, I would be willing to bet that we pull this one off.

2. It's Kansas homecoming and they are undefeated and might be a little overconfident.

Well I hope your right but we can't stop those misdirection and zone reads out of the shotgun.

KU's offense is simplistic. No player makes any reads before the snap. They are an execution only offense. Coaches call the plays, players execute them. To beat KU, it should be as easy as putting a hat on a hat and worry only about your guy.

Good luck against Kansas.

I honestly think NU has a shot against the Jayhawks. The beakers are due for a wake-up call and I sense there's still some fight in your Nebraska squad. Any team can beat any other team on a given day, and with the tradition that the Huskers have I think you guys are on the brink of pulling out some good wins to close the season.

You guys definitely have the talent. It's just a matter of coaching and will. I believe Osborne's influence will pay off this Saturday.

this may be low....

when i first read this i thought you were trolling, so i guess i will bite.

1. "We play in Lawrence...so unexpected fan negativity won't be there". do you really think that the NU fans's negativity is to blame for the huskers poor play? don't you think it has more to do with the team's lack of ability and fire to get up for the games?

2. "It's Kansas homecoming and they are undefeated and might be a little overconfident". i would characterize it a different way and say that since it is homecoming and they have their highest rank since about 1968 they are going to come in jacked up ready to run through brick walls. they are undefeated and in their minds are still in the hunt for the national championship or least a good BCS game. in addition, i am sure the players that were on the team last year remember back to the game in lincoln last year where they came ever so close to pulling the upset. i am sure a little bit o payback is on their minds.

3. "They just pulled out a squeaker against the MIGHTY aTm". this is the comment why i thought you were trolling. that same team that you refer to sacrastically as the MIGHTY aTm rolled us two weeks ago.

oh well, you caught me. might as well reel me in.