Shout Out for J. Burkes

yep he played great other than one false start at a terrible time, but blocking wise he played really really well.

Mostly, I agree with the comments touting Javorio's game, except for this:

Unfortunately, the play immediately after that false start is when Burkes let the guy through who took Keller down to the ground and Keller's now out for the season......

What do you guys think about him having to burn his redshirt season? Reminds me of Solich bringing in David Horne to try and salvage things.

I heard Callahan's comments about what's best for the team and such, but what about what's best for the player.

Curious what you guys think.

Well if the kid wants to play I say that we shouldn't worry about the redshirt. He is obviously getting some playing time that will help him out next season. It's one of those things where your damned if you do damned if you don't. ;)

What do you guys think about him having to burn his redshirt season? Reminds me of Solich bringing in David Horne to try and salvage things.

I heard Callahan's comments about what's best for the team and such, but what about what's best for the player.

Curious what you guys think.

If he is a difference maker, and can lead us to some W's...then by all means

Plus I'm sure he loves getting the playing time