Wow, I Just Got All The Answers!

Wow! This just happened and it is unmistakable. I know exactly what is going to happen with the Husker coaching situation.

You guys (and gals) will know EXACTLY what is going to transpire as soon as I explain this incredible bit of knowledge that has been passed to me.

OK, here is how I know what is going to transpire very soon. I was sitting outside on our patio when suddenly I had the urge to come in and make some breakfast. I thought, wow, I came IN or maybe "N". That's awfully strange.

As I walked in I heard a noise from the bedroom an I shouted to my wife, "Joy is that YOU?". I rarely use the word YOU but maybe I was trying in my own way to spell out "NU". What a coincidence!

Anyway, I grabbed a couple eggs and some bacon and started a couple fires on the stove. Once again, I was struck by the word "FIRES" and thought OMG, I'm being told "NU FIRES....". But that didn't make sense so I continued to cook my breakfast.

Then the phone rang and as I reached for it I noticed the change I had taken out of my pocket the night before. In the change was a "One Dollar BILL". A "BILL". Now it was starting to make sense. "NU FIRES BILL". OK. I was on to something but I wondered what happens next.

Well, I don't drink much coffee so I grabbed a soda out of the fridge. Wow! What did I grab but a HIRES Rootbeer! So now I've pieced together "NU FIRES BILL, HIRES.......". I couldn't believe it! I was subconsciously being given the answers to Husker football future - WOW!

Well, I then went back out on the patio to eat my breakfast but I was interrupted by a Bee that kept flying around me. I shooed him off but it occurred to me that that must have been more of the message. So now I can piece together "NU FIRES BILL, HIRES B.....". But what did that mean? "Hires B", that could be just about anyone.

Well after finishing my breakfast I came back inside and put my dishes in the sink. I then needed to use the bathroom after drinking my rootbeer. Well, you probably already know what I had to do in the bathroom and that was the final piece to the subconscious message I was receiving!!

"NU FIRES BILL, HIRES B.P." That could only mean that Bo Pelini will be our new coach at the end of November.

WOW! Now we all can put the rumors to rest because WE know exactly how this will end. :corndance:corndance

Wow! This just happened and it is unmistakable. I know exactly what is going to happen with the Husker coaching situation.

You guys (and gals) will know EXACTLY what is going to transpire as soon as I explain this incredible bit of knowledge that has been passed to me.

OK, here is how I know what is going to transpire very soon. I was sitting outside on our patio when suddenly I had the urge to come in and make some breakfast. I thought, wow, I came IN or maybe "N". That's awfully strange.

As I walked in I heard a noise from the bedroom an I shouted to my wife, "Joy is that YOU?". I rarely use the word YOU but maybe I was trying in my own way to spell out "NU". What a coincidence!

Anyway, I grabbed a couple eggs and some bacon and started a couple fires on the stove. Once again, I was struck by the word "FIRES" and thought OMG, I'm being told "NU FIRES....". But that didn't make sense so I continued to cook my breakfast.

Then the phone rang and as I reached for it I noticed the change I had taken out of my pocket the night before. In the change was a "One Dollar BILL". A "BILL". Now it was starting to make sense. "NU FIRES BILL". OK. I was on to something but I wondered what happens next.

Well, I don't drink much coffee so I grabbed a soda out of the fridge. Wow! What did I grab but a HIRES Rootbeer! So now I've pieced together "NU FIRES BILL, HIRES.......". I couldn't believe it! I was subconsciously being given the answers to Husker football future - WOW!

Well, I then went back out on the patio to eat my breakfast but I was interrupted by a Bee that kept flying around me. I shooed him off but it occurred to me that that must have been more of the message. So now I can piece together "NU FIRES BILL, HIRES B.....". But what did that mean? "Hires B", that could be just about anyone.

Well after finishing my breakfast I came back inside and put my dishes in the sink. I then needed to use the bathroom after drinking my rootbeer. Well, you probably already know what I had to do in the bathroom and that was the final piece to the subconscious message I was receiving!!

"NU FIRES BILL, HIRES B.P." That could only mean that Bo Pelini will be our new coach at the end of November.

WOW! Now we all can put the rumors to rest because WE know exactly how this will end. :corndance:corndance

That was freaking awesome! :-)

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the new I BLEED RED! :clap:hellloooo:clap:hellloooo

OK, OK, I know some of you think this was just a coincidence or I just made it up. NOT SO! I know I received this message directly from the Forces of The Universe, otherwise I would have never been able to put the pieces together.

Also, some of you think B.P. could stand for many coaches. That can't be because of what else happened this morning.

A little later in the morning I met with some friends here in Texas (yes, I live in Texas temporarily but I've been a Husker fan longer than most of you have lived. The first game I attended was 1962. Devaney's first season! Devaney is even more Holy than Dr. Tom.) to do some target practice. What did I have to take with me to practice? That's right - a Bow! What else could that mean but Bo Pelini?

Then, when I came home from target practice my wife walked past me and remarked, "Wow, you have B.O."! I just turned and smiled and said, "I know."

Isn't that incredible? First, Bow or Bo and then B.O. Is there any doubt that Bo Pelini will be our next head football coach?

:corndance:corndance