KU Linebacker...Dumped by Nebraska

That's exactly why Callahan needs to be gone. This guy wanted to play for Nebraska, not just for the coaches or the chance to get to the NFL, but because he loves football. He would've sold out every Sat. like he's doing, only he should be doing it in Lincoln. Makes you wonder how many other solid players wanted to play for Nebraska and were swept away by Callahan in favor of his "stars."

I feel bad for him, but also hope he doesn't have too good of a game against us. GBR!!

Well now this kid gets a chance to put one of the final nails in Callahan's Coffin, i bet it will feel really good for this kid

Another thing i wonder how many other hard nosed kids like this who werent as highly recruited got snubbed by BC. Danny Woodhead and now Joe Mortensen are actually coming out and talking about it, how many kids do you think just arent saying anything.

Well now this kid gets a chance to put one of the final nails in Callahan's Coffin, i bet it will feel really good for this kid

Another thing i wonder how many other hard nosed kids like this who werent as highly recruited got snubbed by BC. Danny Woodhead and now Joe Mortensen are actually coming out and talking about it, how many kids do you think just arent saying anything.

Mortensen must've been in the same class as my nephew.

Solich invited him to walk-on but Callahan ignored him after taking over.

I was talking to my nephew at my Son's game last Saturday about walking on again..My Brother jumped in and said we can get in state tuition since he's an alum...

How's the Engineering school, now days?

husker37 i was jsut curious what your nephews name was and where he is from.

Michael from Mesa, AZ.

Are you from North Platte?

I just found out another cousin of mine (Jon) graduated from NP and was friends (Gymnastic teamates) with Steve Pederson. <_<

Jon is now living in Oklahoma and also had a son at Nebraska's Summer camp the same time Michael was there.

Awkward 1st meeting between 2nd cousins on the field..thought it was strange they both had the same last name and both were running sub 4.6's.