Keller or Taylor???

Apathy

Which Quarterback is better than the other one and I know Keller only had one year to prove himself but still, who do you think is a better quarterback, Sam Keller or Zac Taylor?

I will have to admit that Zac Taylor is by far my favorite QB to ever play for Nebraska. I know most of you are thinking "What? You liked Zac more than Gill, Frazier, Berringer, Tagge, and Crouch?" Well yes I do like Zac more than those other QB's for the fact IMO that Zac was kindof rebuilding a quarterbacks position in a different direction of a WCO and trying to rebuild the Huskers back to a winning season.

At first I was impressed by Sam Kellers performance but as the weeks went on he wasn't so hot anymore and this year he's only had 2 games, 3 at the most where he's done an excellent job. He hasn't really proven much for the fact that he averages about 2 INTS a game and when he gets pressured he trys to make a play from nothing into something. He just doesn't know how to react under pressure.

My reasonings for why I like Zac Taylor more than Keller is that he's actually brought Nebraska back into the game when they were behind. For example in 2005 he was a huge factor in the ISU game, Texas Tech, OU, K-State and most important a come back behind win over Michigan in the bowl game. In 2006 games such as Kansas, Texas, Texas A&M, Colorado (Remember when he was walking back to the sideline like he was going to call a timeout and they snapped it to Green for a first down), and Auburn in the bowl game. Zac knew this offense quite well and he knew what to do with the football and boy did he have a cannon of an arm. I just wished that we had Zac Taylor back again this year and I bet you all of my Husker merchandise that we would be at least 10-2 this year maybe even 11-1. We probably would've had a better shot at USC in Lincoln if Taylor was our QB.

Zac Taylor will take a licking and he'll get right back up and it was shown alot during the Michigan bowl game and thats when I had a lot of respect for the guy. Nothing against Keller, it's just he wasn't smart with the football. Zac Taylor gets my vote between these two QB's. Thank you all and GO BIG RED!!!

Which Quarterback is better than the other one and I know Keller only had one year to prove himself but still, who do you think is a better quarterback, Sam Keller or Zac Taylor?

I will have to admit that Zac Taylor is by far my favorite QB to ever play for Nebraska. I know most of you are thinking "What? You liked Zac more than Gill, Frazier, Berringer, Tagge, and Crouch?" Well yes I do like Zac more than those other QB's for the fact IMO that Zac was kindof rebuilding a quarterbacks position in a different direction of a WCO and trying to rebuild the Huskers back to a winning season.

At first I was impressed by Sam Kellers performance but as the weeks went on he wasn't so hot anymore and this year he's only had 2 games, 3 at the most where he's done an excellent job. He hasn't really proven much for the fact that he averages about 2 INTS a game and when he gets pressured he trys to make a play from nothing into something. He just doesn't know how to react under pressure.

My reasonings for why I like Zac Taylor more than Keller is that he's actually brought Nebraska back into the game when they were behind. For example in 2005 he was a huge factor in the ISU game, Texas Tech, OU, K-State and most important a come back behind win over Michigan in the bowl game. In 2006 games such as Kansas, Texas, Texas A&M, Colorado (Remember when he was walking back to the sideline like he was going to call a timeout and they snapped it to Green for a first down), and Auburn in the bowl game. Zac knew this offense quite well and he knew what to do with the football and boy did he have a cannon of an arm. I just wished that we had Zac Taylor back again this year and I bet you all of my Husker merchandise that we would be at least 10-2 this year maybe even 11-1. We probably would've had a better shot at USC in Lincoln if Taylor was our QB.

Zac Taylor will take a licking and he'll get right back up and it was shown alot during the Michigan bowl game and thats when I had a lot of respect for the guy. Nothing against Keller, it's just he wasn't smart with the football. Zac Taylor gets my vote between these two QB's. Thank you all and GO BIG RED!!!

Sam Keller doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as Zac Taylor. Taylor was a leader, keller is not. Taylor is the better qb not question. period.

I'd take Taylor, he never made the kind of pocket mistakes that Keller makes during crucial times in the game, plus though Keller does appear to have a better arm than Taylor, his throwing motion makes that almost negligible as half the time he barely gets the ball over the heads of his O-Line.

Keller may be a stud in the pros one day, but someone is going to have to totally reteach him how to throw a football for that to happen... whoever taught him how to throw as a kid should be ashamed of themselves.

Keep in mind that Taylor had two years at NU.

I don't understand the Keller bashing. The guy came to NU and was obviously promised things, and I don't blame him, I would have come too. No, he didn't live up to the hype, but in a season with very few brights spots, he was a bright spot. Even after a bad game he would meet the media and speak with passion and with intelligence, unlike his head coach. People seem to think Keller is the reason for our nasty season, when in fact he's is just a tiny portion of it.

I hope good things come Keller's way and I hope he doesn't regret his time in the state and at NU.

I do like Taylor and he was certainly a good player, but he isn't one of the all time Husker greats at the QB spot.

Hahah Taylor was something special and has qualities that can't easily be pointed out or measured, but I would never pretend that he was strong. He used to remind me of a fawn when a defensive lineman would get in the backfield, reach out and swat at him from behind a blocker, and manage to force taylor to the ground.

Hahah Taylor was something special and has qualities that can't easily be pointed out or measured, but I would never pretend that he was strong. He used to remind me of a fawn when a defensive lineman would get in the backfield, reach out and swat at him from behind a blocker, and manage to force taylor to the ground.

Sounds to me like someone needs to learn about the fine art of hyperbole.