KU fans are the worst in the Big 12

godd2

Check out Pat Forde's article from a month ago (http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=forde_pat&id=3065672&sportCat=ncf) following a week where garbage had been thrown onto the field at Mississippi AND Alabama on the same day.

Well congratulations to the Buffalo fans for being a couple of years ahead of the curve on bad fan behavior (2005 - 2007). Maybe the Buffs should join in the 'orgies' going on in Mississippi AND Alabama.

You're pathetic! You have zero credibility. I will refute each and every one of your weak points tomorrow when I have time.

Seriously. It's all a made-up lie. Everyone is out to get poor, poor CU.

Sheesh.

My apologies for undermining your WEALTH of credibility, Mr. Cronkite.

Pathetic, eh? Good to see that veil of sportsmanship Husker folks wear with such pride is alive and well on huskerboard.com.

:clap Bravo my friend, :clap Braaaaaa-vo :clap

BOGUS! All the spaces in my visual aid got taken away... well, forget it. I'm leaving it. I'm finishing my god damn coffee.

You are really Ward Churchill! Smoking and drinking coffee. Now that you are off your book tour where I saw you on tv in a coffee house and having to take a smoke break 2 and 2 came together!

Here are the accusations against you that cost you your job...

http://www.colorado.edu/news/reports/churc...d/factsheet.pdf

You are really Ward Churchill! Smoking and drinking coffee. Now that you are off your book tour where I saw you on tv in a coffee house and having to take a smoke break 2 and 2 came together!

I was going for a Big Lebowski reference, but um... alright?

Show me a CU grad that defends anything about Ward Churchill and I'll show you a CU grad that stands in a staggering minority. We're liberal, but we're not Stalin liberal.

1. During a rout, CU students threw garbage on the field.

2. CU students kicked out of said rout.

3. During a rout, Mississippi students threw garbage on the field.

4. Mississippi students remain in stadium.

5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 anytime students anywhere other than Boulder act out of hand at a game, for any future cases that may arise within Boulder... well refs, you know what to do.

I'm not sure how this excuses anything your student section did. I had never, and still haven't, seen anything like it in sports. You really don't have a leg to stand on with your argument of "well it really wasn't that bad dudes only like five water bottles got thrown on the field seriously they do it in Mississippi all the time." Just 'fess up that Boulder is a city over-run with priviledged children from California and we'll move on. There are plenty of douches in Nebraska too. However, your douche-osity trumps ours TEN-fold. You've got us beat in that department.

So here's an idea from me to you: Get off your high horse and take a big fat whiff of the crap your program has been standing in for the past 6 years.

It smells just like the crap that your program has been standing in for the last 6 years, actually.

This threads name is "KU fans are the worst" that sounds like

generalizing to me.

Yes sir...the thread starting off with a few fans attending the game Saturday.

I have posted that I had a great game day experience both inside and outside the stadium other than the final score Saturday.

I also posted that in the past, especially with the wife and teenaged daughters with me that I will never ever forget, we heard an awful lot of f bombs, and I was embarrassed for them only because they were wearing red husker garb. My only comeback was "what are you high schoolers doing drinking all that beer on a college campus". It quieted them down while they were thinking of an intelligent comeback. (Too Wasted)

JHaWk, an even worse experience that I was embarrassed for the Hawks was hosting a tailgate party at my daughters apartment in the 1200 block of Missouri a couple of years ago. A few Toledo parents of players stopped by as their student athlete sons had connections with a couple of Chicago land KU students in the complex. We walked with them in the 'short' walk to the stadium and the vile insults hurled at them by the drunkards along 13th Street was horrible. TOLEDO? Give me a break!

If you have an extra ticket for a home game next year...I'll get the opposing schools garb and we'll stroll to some places on campus where I would not take a lady before/after the game for the harrassment any fans should not have to be exposed to. Ho's and F words should only be on rap videos or cd's and only if you pay for it. You will not believe what insults will be hurled at me in whatever opposing teams jersey I wear without a peep from me in retaliation. Been there, done it, have seen it too many times.

Agreed it's a minority that cause these posts to be started.

But, I guarantee you we'll end up at the Hawk or Wheel to hoist one afterwards!

I was going for a Big Lebowski reference, but um... alright?

Show me a CU grad that defends anything about Ward Churchill and I'll show you a CU grad that stands in a staggering minority. We're liberal, but we're not Stalin liberal.

Good response....I didn't want to play the Ward Churchill card on you but wanted to see if you'd deny that allegation too. Hey, I was one that said highly improbable over the cigarrette launch.

I could post on the huskerboad.com website that my windows rattled today (from a sonic boom) when the shuttle flew over northern Kansas on her final glide path to landing in FL and there would be distractors and non believers. I'll always remember the sonic boom today...I'll forget most of the negative posts on the message board in a day or two.

But, I also assume your Regents are CU grads and they did dismiss a couple of the numerous charges against Dr Churchill.

Hey Liberal...You'll like this one....

There are those that are left of liberals and there are those that are right of conservatives. So the libs and conservatives are moving the country to the middle. (Proof are these 50.1 to 49.9 national elections)

I'm not sure how this excuses anything your student section did. I had never, and still haven't, seen anything like it in sports.

Correction: As far as throwing stuff on the field goes, you have seen this happen many many times, and you will see it happen many many more times. What you had never seen before and have not seen since was the referees reacting to the garbage hurling in the way that they did. How is it so difficult for you to understand this? The unremarkable (though unsportsmanlike, foolish, and unfortunate) actions of those 10 or 15 students were made remarkable by the ref's reaction to their behavior.

Just 'fess up that Boulder is a city over-run with priviledged children from California and we'll move on.

I'll admit that Boulder is overrun with privileged children from California on the condition that you admit Lincoln is overrun with... wait... no, I'm putting the gloves back on. That was gonna be WAY over the line. I admit nothing.

It smells just like the crap that your program has been standing in for the last 6 years, actually.

Finally, we agree on something! Of course, that odor's starting to dissipate in Boulder... but let's not get bogged down in semantics here.

i am going to say it loud and clear, KU fans are the biggest bunch of jerks out there...obviously not all of them but a vast majority....

2 years ago when KU beat NU as my wife and I walked out of the stadium we were baraged with insults. My wife was called a " f'ing whore " we were told we were all " mother f'ers and should go stick corncobs up our asses"......this was after a win mind you.

Yesterday during the game for me was not as bad...most likely because there was not really a doubt that KU would win...but for my best friends family that was there this is not the case....

as they walked out another exit from where we were, a drunk KU fan ran up to his 14 year old nephew and pushed him and called him a mother fu&*#r....his father started to obviously do something about it, but this kids 76 year old grandfather stepped in the middle to keep the peace and was greated with a punch/push to his chest with enough force to knock him down...luckily/unfortuanately just then the police showed up before my friends 6'4" 350lb brother in law really beat the hell out of someone....

my friends father in law in the end didnt press charges and just wanted to leave....

this is just one example of how these fans act....again not all of them but many....

I must say also i noticed in their stadium, security was very lacking....

Why worry about a few drunken SOB's hurling insults? Consider the source. After all, everybody in Kansas is just a F#####G Hillbilly anyway... :lol:

After a night tossing and turning, fearing the just wrath that is our only problem CU fan, I have decided to throw in the towel on this one. I admit:

* Boulder is a friendly and welcoming place to watch a football game as an opponent.

* The myriad instances of hostility reported by those traveling to Folsom Field are all lies. Lies, I say!

* The University of Colorado’s athletic department – specifically their football program – has long been a shining beacon of diversity, understanding and openness. Any report to the contrary is entirely fictitious and only serves to show how persecuted this fine institution really is.

* The events of 11/25/05 have been blown wildly out of proportion, and rather than being what they seemed (two entire sections of students run amok to the point they had to be ejected from the stadium), the situation actually was one of referee overreaction, and all reports to the contrary are obvious falsehoods. Further, local news outlets in Colorado fully covered this situation and did not in any way minimize it. Ignore the first part of this article, too.

* Joe Roy, Chief of the CU Police Department, was lying when he said, "Batteries, coins, rocks and other objects have been placed in marshmallows and thrown in the stadium and have injured people who have been struck." This never happened, and is obviously another overreaction by the officials.

* The fact that this kind of thing also happened at two SEC schools within the last two months wholly legitimizes the actions of the CU students. Anyone still thinking they did anything wrong is lying.

There, I’ve said it. It’s all lies. I feel better admitting my guilt now.

That field was COVERED with sh#t. It wasn't "5" students, it was the whole f'ing student section.

While I agree that some of the stories I read on this board sound blown out of proportion, or just seem to be false exaggerations, I know that visiting fans are treated much better in Lincoln than what I saw in Lawrence yesterday. I lived by Memorial stadium for 2 years, and walked all throughout the north bottoms before and after almost every home game during that stretch of time. I've been going to NU games my entire life, and I have never seen a Nebraska fan so much as verbally harrass another fan for no reason. Obviously I don't see everything that happens when 85,000 people go to a game, but considering the amount of time that I have spent in that atmosphere, having never seen any disrespect by Nebraska fans says a lot about our fan base.

Now proceed to call me a pu&&y or whatever it is you Puffs like to do when somebody calls out your snobby fan base for acting like retards.

"COVERED", eh? Watch for yourself, just after the 4 minute mark of the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS-iBSGviHw

I don't know about you, but I see a lot more field than garbage in that video. Looks like about 5 pieces of crap to me... on our sideline that is, clearly the 5 pieces of crap on Nebraska's side of the field were wearing headsets, you guys just hadn't realized it yet :lol:

Ive been at almost every NU vs CU game since 97 and was at the trash throwing game....you are clearly blinded and relying on a CLIP of video that does not show all. The trash ended up more than just on the sideline AND kept coming even after your student fan base was warned. The stuff you say never happens is becuase you have never opened your eyes.....it happens. Now with all that said....I usually tailgate and find the older crowd there very friendly and have never had a problem with them....your students...another stroy.