Speculations abounds that Gill or Pelini are in line

if i read that the right way...thats one of the most ignorant things i've ever read

If you want to play MAJOR COLLEGE FOOTBALL , you have to recruit MAJOR COLLEGE FOOTBALL PLAYERS and be able to coach them. I love the thought of Turner Gill or Bo Pelini being our head coach, but heart alone is not going to win us National Titles or Big Twelve Titles. If you asked Bo what defense he would rather have , 2003 Huskers, or 2007 LSU Tigers, what one do you think he would pick? You would have to be ignorant to say the 2003 Huskers.

I want to make clear this isn't a rumor thread. Instead it's an article from Journal Star.

Five Questions about Gill/Pelini

I think the quick turnaround that Gill did in Buffalo is a good indication that he is the man for this job. Sure, he doesn't have a long term head coaching resume, but he obviously has the experience and knowledge of the game. Put him at Nebraska with TO as the AD we can't go wrong! TO will help him with recruits. Honestly, the thought of having BOTH Turner and TO back in Huskerland give me chills and enormous feeling of good things to come. Something most of us haven't had for a while. On a side note, I sent an email to Turner Gill last night and he actually responded. I asked him to PLEASE accept the job if it was offered to him and he responded "Whatever happens to Nebraska football and my future is in the hands of God". He didn't exactly say he wants the job, but he didn't exactly say he doesn't either.

TO+Turner Gill= Glory in Huskerland.

It's a nice perspective. Edge goes to Gill. The opportunities were there, Gill went to Buffalo and gave it a shot. He's doing good things as the head coach. He's learning about managing and dealing with everything. Pelini still only wants to test drive a mercedes without owning a license.