If you would have told me

MVPujols

that this team would be winning 66-17 vs anybody today, I would have said BS, and called you an a** for even being that sarcastic.

Wow.

Updated it for ya. :cheers

I would never have believed it . . . I got up this morning, took a quick shower and though, "Meh, let's turn the game on. We might have a competitive first half, you never know."

:o

Damn strait we are running it up.

Sorry if you are a KSU fan, but this team has been on the other side of this crap all year, i hope we keep the starters in the entire game.

KSU is just the wrong team at the wrong time to play NU cause these guys are taking it all out on KSU

yeah!!!!! 7 td passes by ganz.......JOSH, EAT sh#t AND DIE, KID!

As much as I enjoyed taking out frustrations out on decommit boy, Princess, and KSUcks, no one should be surprised at what Callahan does. He is as unprofessional and uncaring as they come. Can his ass and let's play NU football ALL YEAR next year...not just for a game or two.

As much as I enjoyed taking out frustrations out on decommit boy, Princess, and KSUcks, no one should be surprised at what Callahan does. He is as unprofessional and uncaring as they come. Can his ass and let's play NU football ALL YEAR next year...not just for a game or two.

Do you think Bill Callahan failed on purpose?

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. - Robert J. Hanlon

no, but he is an idiot who can't see the need to make changes.......but then he is much too complicated in his understanding of the game and well, we just wouldn't understand his genius...back to soil analysis.

Give Billy C the rest of his contract and he will bring you two National Titles. How bout admitting NU is running up the score. Going for it on 4th down twice? Half back pass up by 42? Would Bo Pelini run across the field and yell at Callahan like he did Coach Schynder?

Tyler Durden wouldn't care about anyone running up the score.

Running up the score? Meh, I suppose we did. In all reality though, Im glad we hung 70+ on KSU, or any team for that matter. All I have wanted to see this year is one game where Nebraska just completely dominates their opponent and that was today. :box

The crowd was blood thirsty and was loudly DEMANDINg that he go on those 4th downs.