"Breaking News"...Just on KETV Channel 7, Omaha

NX014Ever

Lighten up. It's one drunk saying what a couple million people are thinking.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass.....and don't take drunken 2am phone calls seriously, you loser.

You need to get real. There aren't a couple million people who would threaten any of these coaches. I think you need to reconsider your position. :asshat

We may lose the title of "greatest college football fans in America" after this season.

BS!!!!! This has nothing at all to do with Husker fans. It's a distortion and nothing more. :box

. its the same type of crap as fans booing his son,

I believe it was high school kids who yelled stuff about Cos, it wasn't fans. Try to get it right. :asshat

ok first of all, i know lots of high school kids who just happen to be husker fans, second you are wrong there were many adults yelling that kind of crap i was there, so get your stuff straight. :asshat

Don't let the door hit you in the ass.....and don't take drunken 2am phone calls seriously, you loser.

So a death threat isnt serious? How old are you?!?! 12??

Im sure its serious enough to get the guy some jail time. Hopefully on top of what ever the law does to him the University bans the a-hole from anything UNL related.

Does this idiot not realize that by making death threats at Coz, isn't going to help us in hiring a new coach. Who would want to come coach here and have to worry about death threats if they aren't coaching up to standards. Come on, show you're true husker fan and show some class!!! I may not like the cards that were thrown at us this year, but as long as they are the coaches show them some respect!!! It's not an easy job to have everyone second guessing your coaching abilities.

this is sad but seriously, for all we know it could have been someone that wasn't even a husker fan. Hell, they might not even live in the state. It could have been a Colorado fan trying to do all he could to help the buffs win and put a bad light on our fan base. Point is that we don't even know anything about it and it definitely doesn't speak for Husker Nation, IMO most other big time programs worse would have happened before this point.

Wow this makes me want to puke I consider myself a great fan even rabid at times but I can tell you this sort of thing never crosses my mind I do realize it is just a game ,obviously this is new territory for us but these tough times will show the true content of all our character as a fan base and we really do not need this kind of attention or the scrutiny it will bring ,because you know it will ,and what does this say to a potential headcoach ,do well or you'll get death threats ? this is total BullSh@t I hope they find the co@ksucker and punish him to the full extent of the law :madash

So a death threat isnt serious? How old are you?!?! 12??

Im sure its serious enough to get the guy some jail time. Hopefully on top of what ever the law does to him the University bans the a-hole from anything UNL related.

That specific one wasn't very threatening, just stupid. I think it's too vague to be much more than harassment (which is still illegal; I'm not saying that this person should get a slap on the wrist). I don't think NWA was in any legal trouble when they said that they were going to "Drop a bomb on" Ice Cube.

It could have been a Colorado fan trying to do all he could to help the buffs win and put a bad light on our fan base.

Oh get over yourself. I've heard CU fans accused of some preposterous things in my day, but this is WAY over the top...

Football in Colorado doesn't have that level of fanaticism attached to it, nor will it ever. If you were gearing up to play Oklahoma or LSU, I could see your point being somewhat valid, but that's not something a CU fan would do.

Bad CU fans are known to drink, swear, and occasionally throw things, but they don't threaten the lives of opposing teams' coaches in an attempt to circuitously give Colorado some sort of convoluted advantage in a game that's taking place a month after they make their phone call.

Greatest fans my ass. Even if it is just one person, sheds a bad light on all of us AND given that every fan from here to the high heavens are whining and complaining for the past 4 years about every single freaking thing from calls on the field to what the coaches say to the clothes that they wear to what they eat for lunch...

I think we lost the distinction of 'greatest fans' a long time ago folks. We just haven't realized in our own minds yet.

We are not entitled to anything. Doesn't matter what we think. We are not. We are no beter than anybody else. Our fans have proved that.

We are entitled to watch our team, support our team. That's it.