What are you listening to right now?

FYI:  I hate video songs like VH1 & MTV but I enjoyed live concerts.

Anyway, I really don't care about America culture crap i.e. so called "rap songs"  and female singers with the exception of a few songs.  But I starting to like Polina Gagarina.  Never heard of her until recently.  How the hell isn't she more famous than she is? Her every songs are awesome, which she mostly wrote herself.  Ms. Gagarina fluent both English and native languages .... a few youtube songs are English voice.  My guess outside stage, pretty much down to earth woman and her family; married and two kids.  Her bearded husband and her son briefly appeared at 0.33 and 2:45 mark.

Movie trailer review.  Reviewers loved it especially Polina soundtrack.

This movie named "Battle for Sevastopol" (Amazon Prime Video).  Real story, Lyudmila Pavlichenko "Lady Death" life.  I liked this movie.

I believe same Korea or China contest .... no, not North Korea :lol:!!

Hurt song.  The same as Christina Aguilera "Hurt".  Songwriter was Linda Perry.  Polina performance was much better than Christina.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2019 at 2:49 AM, Hooked on Huskers said:

FYI:  I hate video songs like VH1 & MTV but I enjoyed live concerts.

Anyway, I really don't care about America culture crap i.e. so called "rap songs"  and female singers with the exception of a few songs.  But I starting to like Polina Gagarina.  Never heard of her until recently.  How the hell isn't she more famous than she is? Her every songs are awesome, which she mostly wrote herself.  Ms. Gagarina fluent both English and native languages .... a few youtube songs are English voice.  My guess outside stage, pretty much down to earth woman and her family; married and two kids.  Her bearded husband and her son briefly appeared at 0.33 and 2:45 mark.

Movie trailer review.  Reviewers loved it especially Polina soundtrack.

This movie named "Battle for Sevastopol" (Amazon Prime Video).  Real story, Lyudmila Pavlichenko "Lady Death" life.  I liked this movie.

I believe same Korea or China contest .... no, not North Korea :lol:!!

Hurt song.  The same as Christina Aguilera "Hurt".  Songwriter was Linda Perry.  Polina performance was much better than Christina.

2018 Olympic Winter Games.  Saw/heard this and had to look it up.  Perfect for this skater...mesmerizing.

Links here:

and an earlier performance:

On 4/8/2019 at 12:31 AM, chamrocck said:

2018 Olympic Winter Games.  Saw/heard this and had to look it up.  Perfect for this skater...mesmerizing.

Links here:

and an earlier performance:

Yeah, I'm addicted Polina's background song. Translator subtitle .....

Trailers movie.  Again, real story film based on Lyudmila Pavlichenko

Don't mess around with Ruskies !!

• 4 weeks later...

24 minutes ago, Ulty said:

I'm not the metalhead that I once was in my teenage years, but I have a good deal of respect for Slipknot. This new song was great for my workout this morning:

I heard this yesterday. Pretty good song. I like their new masks too 

• 2 weeks later...

You ever heard of Dimash Kudaibergan?  Half Russian (father side) and other half, Kazakhstan (mother).  Used to be Kazakhstan was a part of Russia until 1991 USSR split.

Check it out.  Same as China contest ..... see my previous post (Polina). Vocal range of 6 octaves!  And twelve different languages, yes twelve :o.  My wild guess, Polina and Dimash are Chernobyl's radiation effects ;)

In late 2016, Dimash participated in the fifth season, TV's  I Am a Singer (China contest).  At age 22, he won several episodes with his performances. He eventually made it to the finals, and finished as runner-up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimash_Kudaibergen

Skip BS intro until 2:30 mark (English voice)