What are you listening to right now?

I heard Cedric Watson on the gourd banjo years ago and got hooked. I've listened to Pa Janvier maybe 500 times since then.

Started with Darlin Corey:

That led to YouTube recommending this one, which I put on just about every night as I'm finishing dinner. That's kind of the house signal that it's time to come to the kitchen.

Usually about when those two songs are done it's time to eat, so I don't get many more recs from YT. Or, what I get has been "meh" until lately, when they put this on autoplay:

Never heard of this band before a few weeks ago. Instantly hooked. 

And then this came on as well, and while this isn't typically my kind of music, this pretty much kicks my a$$, too:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Went to a concert for the first time in forever on Thursday night, got to take my son to see Corey Taylor in Denver. Amazing show, and it was just great to be back at a concert again. Then, yesterday the headline is that he tested positive for Covid on Friday morning. Bummer! He put on a hell of a show, that's for sure.