Battery

What are you listening to right now?

I pre-ordered Breaking Benjamin's Dark Before Dawn and have been listening to it non-stop.

For anyone that's a fan, there's an interesting article out by Rolling Stones right now regarding his illness and the "torture" and "agony" he battles with on a daily basis.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/breaking-benjamin-battle-mystery-illness-on-painful-road-to-number-one-20150701?page=2

Spending my July 2nd evening with a few drinks and now listening/watching Pearl Jam's 2014 concert in Milwaukee. I saw them the next stop in Denver, and it was a great show, and their lost stop in their 2014 tour.

Got lucky and scored a pair of tickets for the 4th of July Grateful Dead Fare Thee Well show at Soldier Field. Pretty amazing and special night and it was definitely a happy vibe among the 70,000 people that were there. Incredible light show, great music even without Jerry Garcia and fireworks to top it off at the end of the night. It was fun re-visiting the whole GD experience again if not for the last time...

• Upvote 2

Playin' on the radio today when I came back from lunch. :lol:

Heard this on the radio on the way to work. I can't figure out whether it's an actual country music song or a parody. :lol:

Saw the Meat Puppets again tonight at a venue within spitting distance of Wrigley Field. It was billed as the Foo Fighters after show with 'very, very special guest' which naturally most people thought was going to be Dave Grohl. Well it wasn't Dave Grohl but rather the former bassist from Husker Du which was cool but regardless they brought it. Such a great f'n band.

A good friend of mine taped their 2013 show in it's entirety at the Brooklyn Bowl. One of the best bar bands still out there.

• Upvote 1