What are you listening to right now?

I know previous post but again I'm starting to like Polina Gagarina.  I heard she was a down to earth gal outside PG concert stage ...... avoid celebrity star and hanging around normal people.  BTW now days,  I didn't like America female singers.

2016 Big Love Show in Moscow.  How about stage?  Kinda neat.  And lots of Russia people possess 2 languages (or more), native and English language. Maybe Moscow tour next vacation ....

Edited by Hooked on Huskers

I thought lip-sync too !!!

Aida Nikolaichuk another round (x-factor contest).  I thought better than original song (Pink's "Try")

I enjoyed later X-factor rounds.  Some rounds required actress + songs.  Based on 1959 "I wanna be loved by you" movie (Marilyn Monroe)

Almost eliminate her (judges) but override internet votes.  Eventually, Aida x-factor winner.  All English language?  No, half of rounds singing native language (Russia).  She was a 2 languages, just Polina

Edited by Hooked on Huskers

On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 9:43 PM, MLB 51 said:

I think Layne wrote about half of the songs on, DIRT.

One of my teenager's favourite bands, and mine too (soon to be 58)...Thinking about recording this on cassette for him for his 1st car...We both have it on CD, but his aux converter for his cassette player makes so much noise...I thought it would be fun to actually have a cassette for him to play in his CRV..  

• Plus1 1

Heard this today on KCDX...One of my favourite local stations...Weak signal, Sometimes he forgets to play anything for days, no commercials...But they play stuff by artists I usually recognize, but songs I don't..(Or haven't been played to death yet).. Sometimes a challenge trying to guess the name of a song I vaguely remember hearing before I started collecting that band's follow up albums..