Was this the worst edition

HuskerCuse

I think it's the system. And it's unfortunate. The guy is a good athlete--he's proved that on returning fumbles for touchdowns. I think with some better coaching he could have developed into an NFL quality player.

I think that Bo Ruud did everything in his power to undo the coaching staff. Since he was a legacy player, and since his family practically run the boosters, he could not be benched. He took advantage of it, and followed some bad advice. He never offered leadership, even as a captain. If you disagree, then explain it.

I'm dead serious about this. I've watched him at games and on film all season. You watch it, and tell me what you think. It was wicked, man. He walked through half of the plays.

The entire LB group didn't hold up to the hype brcause of the front 4.

In most defensive schemes, the front fours job is to keep the OL off the Backers by taking up blocks. The Backers than should flow to the ball or fill gaps.

But when your tackles get pushed around and don't require any double team work, than your Backers are going to have a long day/season.

The entire LB group didn't hold up to the hype brcause of the front 4.

In most defensive schemes, the front fours job is to keep the OL off the Backers by taking up blocks. The Backers than should flow to the ball or fill gaps.

But when your tackles get pushed around by and don't require any double team work, than your Backers are going to have a long day/season.

Great point.

I think it's the system. And it's unfortunate. The guy is a good athlete--he's proved that on returning fumbles for touchdowns. I think with some better coaching he could have developed into an NFL quality player.

I think that Bo Ruud did everything in his power to undo the coaching staff. Since he was a legacy player, and since his family practically run the boosters, he could not be benched. He took advantage of it, and followed some bad advice. He never offered leadership, even as a captain. If you disagree, then explain it.

I'm dead serious about this. I've watched him at games and on film all season. You watch it, and tell me what you think. It was wicked, man. He walked through half of the plays.

Uh, the guy was an All-Big 12 pick last year, and that "sabotage the coaching staff" was done in 2004.

What's up with your unhealthy hatred of the Ruud's, did one of them kick your ass or steal your girlfriend? Let it go already.