Notre Dame's new coach

HuskerTony

Now that guy (Charlie Weis) impressed the hell out of me in his press conference. He said he's going to turn their team into a "nasty" team, hehe. I think that's the kinda thing we need to get back.. at least on defense. We definitely need some nastiness.

I dunno about you guys but I expect to see them (Notre Dame) in a BCS bowl in the next few years.

Good to see they found a good coach after the Ty Willingham fiasco.

edit: found quote

"How fast or how well we get and how long it takes to get to the top, I'm not giving you those answers. I'm not going to predict that. But I can tell you this. You are going to have a hard-working, intelligent, nasty football team that goes on the field because the attitude of the head coach will be permeated through the players."

http://und.collegesports.com/sports/m-foot.../121304aaa.html

Lets just say I'd rather have him then prissy callahan.

Have you ever met anyone from southside Chicago? I think "prissy" is about the last thing I would call one of them. I know DaveH is rolling his eyes at you. First thing I would say about them is that they don't take any $hit from anyone.

woops, sorry for wrong board guys!

I think the thing I like about Weis, is that it seems his attitude is more of a "lets get the job done with the guys we have, and we'll try and get some good recruits too," instead of something like "lets rely entirely on recruiting to have a good team."

Exactly. Callahan didn't even act like he gave a crap this year.

Lets just say I'd rather have him then prissy callahan.

Why is he prissy? Please explain this one. Is it because he called the toothless fools in Norman hillbillies?

Just the way he acts? That game in norman he looked colder than hell like he was about ready to cry. He gets mad because their fans are throwing oranges when us(nebraska) did that for years. He just seems like a big city boy to me that doesn't know how us nebraska people are or how are fball team is suppose to be. Not play like a bunch of p*****s or coach like a bunch of p*****s.