Osborne Greatest of All Time

So I reported bugs for both the spelling and the bowl appearances to ESPN...wonder what kind of idiot is putting those facts together. Let's see how long before they get it correct.

Awesome fact checking department they have there.

It was probably some 20-year old intern that compiled the list and their stats.

I'm going to evaluate his performance over the next couple of months before jumping to any hasty conclusions.

Well Snork, that makes you a dork. :corndance

Tom Osborne is the greatest coach of all time in any sport. Period. To say or even think otherwise is blasphemy. :box

And even if he completely failed in these tasks as an AD in the years ahead (which he won't), this is about Greatest COACH of all time, not AD.

So I reported bugs for both the spelling and the bowl appearances to ESPN...wonder what kind of idiot is putting those facts together. Let's see how long before they get it correct.

Awesome fact checking department they have there.

It was probably some 20-year old intern that compiled the list and their stats.

Probably Herbstreit did the research! :) After all, he couldn't even tell you who was on the '71 team, but knew that 2005 USC would beat them! What an :asshat !!!

It was all zero for me when I voted too.

*EDIT*

Just got an email back from them;

Hi Tim

Thank you for contacting us. Can you send me the link to the page where you see this. I can't seem to find it. I am unclear as to if you are saying the poll left out the "u" or if you are saying it shouldn't have an "u." As a native Nebraskan and HUGE Husker fan I know it does not have an "u." So if it is wrong I will insist that it is corrected, but I need the link.

Thanks for visiting ESPN.com.

For live assistance with this or any other issue, please call Customer Care at 1-888-549-3776 (ESPN) between 7:00 am and 2:00 am EST.

Regards, David

ESPN.com

http://espn.go.com/

So I sent him the link. We'll see if it is corrected now.