Timm and Miller

Benard

Wow, alil low on knowledge of the roster?lol

Timm was a backup olineman who wasn't to far down on depth chart because of our lack of depth there. Miller was are only walk on qb left and he decided to go to uno aswell. Both walk on's. Neither real big losses but still it's just gets rid of more tradition as soon we will no walk on's on the team.

THe sky is falling the sky is falling. Why is this even news? Two guys that would never play leave big deal.

Got to have something to talk about. Gets kind of old when we have 3 topics to talk about that are 30 post long. TAkes to long to scroll down.

Like I say it's just more evidence of the tradition gone, callahan's not going to have any walk on's by the time he's done.

The biggest tradition at NU is excellence, both on and off the field.

I don't care if their a walk on or on scholarship, if they weren't

going to contribute, who gives a sh#t?

It's called something like Team Chemistry. We didn't have last year and I have to wonder if we ever will again with callahan. You don't go sitting subs in a locker room before a game. You don't tell a bunch of recruits if they come here they will start. You don't get rid of a bunch of walk on's. To be successful chemistry is a big key. Having half the players pissed and wanting to leave isn't a good thing.

Having half the players pissed and wanting to leave isn't a good thing.

No it isn't, but I don't think that is the case here. Transfers were INEVITABLE with a coaching change. Ask Urban Meyer. When he took over at Utah I read that something like 31 players transferred. Maybe Utah_Husker has some more info on that.

I don't think this has anything to do with team chemistry or tradition. The idea that somehow NU is immune to things like transfers, that come with a coaching change, is lame.

Having half the players pissed and wanting to leave isn't a good thing.

No it isn't, but I don't think that is the case here. Transfers were INEVITABLE with a coaching change. Ask Urban Meyer. When he took over at Utah I read that something like 31 players transferred. Maybe Utah_Husker has some more info on that.

I don't think this has anything to do with team chemistry or tradition. The idea that somehow NU is immune to things like transfers, that come with a coaching change, is lame.

We will see. My point was I see this continuing every year with callahan. He's not good with player relations. He wasn't in oakland(I know thats a different situation because it's pros but still) and he hasn't proven it at nebraska. Like I say, its one thing for a player to leave because of playing time or a change in system. It's another to leave mad and on bad terms. When Players like pilkington are saying it's not a family atmosphere anymore and birkel and schular are saying Callahan wasn't good to them and wouldn't even talk to them isn't good.